aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Martin O'Neill to Sunderland. That's a good move by them he did a really good job at Villa till Lerner told him he'd sell his best players and give him no money. Then bought Darren Bent for like 18million quid. Bizzare.

He should do well with that Sunderland squad. What's going on with Gyan? Do they still own his rights? I thought he was just on loan. O'Neill should try and convince him to play for him Gyan can be right good when he's on it.

Gyan is mint, but is heart was set on earning mad cash in Dubai, or Qatar or wherever he went. I believe it's a loan, but I'd like to see O'Neill talk some sense into him to come back and play proper football.

It's a shame for Bruce. I don't think he should have left Wigan because he had a good thing going there, but he also had a good thing going at Sunderland too, til he kept losing his strikers.

Wonder if it'll be Bruce to Blackburn next.

He looked awesome in his first 18 months, which included the famous kick in the chest to Drogba, which was great, as Drogba was flinching on the ground like he was being exorcised. Now Evans is guff. What happened? I guess it's no biggie now that Smalling and Jones look great.

I was reading this morning that former Chelsea youth prospect Sam Hutchison had to retire form football aged 20 after a chronic knee problem. 2 years later, he has overcome the worst of his rehabilitation and has signed a new contract with Chelsea this week. That's pretty awesome. I don't know if he's any good, but he must have something going on if a side like Chelsea kept him on as a coach after the retirement, and have now taken him on as a player again.

Didn't know about that, that's pretty cool. Even more impressive considering all the personnel changes that have gone on at the club. It can't be just one coach who has taken a shine to him, there must be a general belief that he's worth it. Would be a fantastic story if he manages to make it into the first team.

I'm excited about the draw for the Euros this evening. Once it's done I'll be able to make a wall chart and predict all the matches of the tournament.

Hope England don't get a piss easy stroll of a group. i.e. I hope they get Spain or Holland from pot 1 and at least one decent team from the lower two pots.

And I hope there's at least one mega group of death, which would probably involve Germany being in a group with Spain or Holland too.

I'm excited about the draw for the Euros this evening. Once it's done I'll be able to make a wall chart and predict all the matches of the tournament.

Hope England don't get a piss easy stroll of a group. i.e. I hope they get Spain or Holland from pot 1 and at least one decent team from the lower two pots.

And I hope there's at least one mega group of death, which would probably involve Germany being in a group with Spain or Holland too.

I hope England get the group of death. We always fluke an easy group but still make a meal of it. We're gonna win it anyway, so we might as well smash some of the harder teams early on.

No need for taking Rooney at all. Phil Jones up front. A goal a game.

It is reported that there is very little chance of Carlos Tevez ever playing in Europe again. Does that mean Liverpool are favourites to sign him? LOLOCAUST.

All the Arsenal players have removed one of the front wheels from their cars because they are so Robin Reliant. MEGALOLZ.

I'm here all week. And next week. Pretty much all the time.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't be too sure, seeing as England are staying in Poland for their camp, and travelling across to Kiev/Donetsk for the matches, that's going to have some effect on the players.

Having selected Krakow in Poland as their training base, England will face journeys of 930 miles to Donetsk to play France and Ukraine, and 540 miles to Kiev where they take on Sweden.