aberdeen-music

Scars and stories

fatboy

Who mentioned photos?

399255676_a65d17967f.jpg

A genuine double belly-button!

As for the rest of my scars, quite a collection. The most prominent of which once got me lifted by Swiss police and told to keep it covered in future.

List:

Full laporotomy with multiple rows of stitching. From mid-chest down.

Scar on neck from removal of non-malignant lump

Scars on leg from motorcycle accident.

Seven large drain scars.

Scar on lower back.

Dog bite when very young - This only shows up as a red mark when I have a bath now.

Stab wound.

Bullet wound.

Smallish scar beside my arsehole from a perianal abscess that burst in a docs face when she had her head right between my legs, with a torch, saying - "I don't see anything..... OH!"

Ouch! I think you win the thread.

As for the rest of my scars, quite a collection. The most prominent of which once got me lifted by Swiss police and told to keep it covered in future.

List:

Full laporotomy with multiple rows of stitching. From mid-chest down.

Scar on neck from removal of non-malignant lump

Scars on leg from motorcycle accident.

Seven large drain scars.

Scar on lower back.

Dog bite when very young - This only shows up as a red mark when I have a bath now.

Stab wound.

Bullet wound.

Smallish scar beside my arsehole from a perianal abscess that burst in a docs face when she had her head right between my legs, with a torch, saying - "I don't see anything..... OH!"

It was this one the police told you to keep covered up wasn't it? :up:

I have a 'tea-stain' on my arm from too much sun on holiday once. That's all.

I have those as well, but on my feet. Got them years ago while fishing. Covered everything apart from my feet. I was wearing flip flops. Get severe burns. That to climb a drilling derrick the next day wearing rig boots....fooking agony. Went to the clinic and the local doctor says

"oh you have a fever"

me - "no I have sunburn"

Doc- "no you have a fever"

me- "noooo I have sunburn"

and so on.

After getting a thermometer stuck in my goob for 5 minutes I get

"you don't not have fever"

Argghhh! anyway I now have teastains on my feet and no respect for local doctors.

BTW, he gave me cream that looked like mustard. I put a tiny little bit on it sunburn and it stung like fook and mad it worse. Not a good few days and a leeson learned.

I have those as well, but on my feet. Got them years ago while fishing. Covered everything apart from my feet. I was wearing flip flops. Get severe burns. That to climb a drilling derrick the next day wearing rig boots....fooking agony. Went to the clinic and the local doctor says

"oh you have a fever"

me - "no I have sunburn"

Doc- "no you have a fever"

me- "noooo I have sunburn"

and so on.

After getting a thermometer stuck in my goob for 5 minutes I get

"you don't not have fever"

Argghhh! anyway I now have teastains on my feet and no respect for local doctors.

BTW, he gave me cream that looked like mustard. I put a tiny little bit on it sunburn and it stung like fook and mad it worse. Not a good few days and a leeson learned.

Ah. Mine is about 1cm squared. So not much. But it's all I've got.