aberdeen-music

White Stripes split

That was the Rivers in full on beard mode year, n'est pas?

That whole weekend was amazing. The rain during Soundtrack of Our Lives was summat else, heaviest festival rain I've ever witnessed. I didn't see Jane's Addiction because I had no idea who they were but I remember being in the Comedy Tent while they were playing. A worthwhile trade, I'd say.

Didn't see The White Stripes that year although I did in 2005 when they headlined one of the days. That was pretty good.

It was definitely Maldroit era, so technically he should have been fully bearded, but I really don't remember him having one. Infact I still have photos somewhere. Back home I assume. I will prove his 2002 facial hair. Just not any time soon.

The first 4 albums were all pretty damn good in different ways. The last couple were merely OK to my ears.

Meg's drumming was primal brilliance. And she has nice boobs.

I only have the four since White Blood Cells. WBC and Elephant were both immense albums, Get Behind Me Satan was a bit of a blip, but I thought they pulled it back with Icky Thump.

Didn't Boobs White do a sex tape a few years back?

I only have the four since White Blood Cells. WBC and Elephant were both immense albums, Get Behind Me Satan was a bit of a blip, but I thought they pulled it back with Icky Thump.

Didn't Boobs White do a sex tape a few years back?

You should definitely check out the first two. (maybe you already have but you just don't own them) Both the self titled and De Stijl have been my favourite album of theirs at some point and De Stijl was the first of theirs I really loved all of.

And Meg is sexy.

I'm with John W on this one. If you have it near-horizontal it is almost impossible to generate the same level of power with as little effort as when you hit down on it.

Never trust drummers with two rack toms, and never trust drummers with one severely-angled rack tom. O, and never trust drummers with heaps of cymbals, obviously.

Meg is ace though.