aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Cool Thinker

There was neg rep for ages before. Cool Thinker just joined in a brief period when we were all free from persecution.

Nah I was there before when I was Cool1 I got so much negative rep that I nearly got banned. I had to destroy that account to get my reputation back to 0.

Unsure - the one I know has 3 verses. So many great lines - and the nicest guys ever. We walked into the gig last year and they were standing waiting so they could say hello to everyone.......a bit awkward but sweet!!

Totally different from what they're doing now like. Christin and Kris weren't in the band back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jacmc3nkZUo

Guest Cool Thinker

up date; Northfield academy has been broken into stolen bike i witnessed it myslf driving pass with chopper in pursuit and unconfirmed but a stolen car too

Cool thinker im doing your job for you, also what happened to our ab music lazer tag plan

Chopper because someone stole a Bicycle?

A chopper has come up from Glasgow for that..

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

nah theres more than that going on. get your camera out and do some proper news reporting 

chopper in hilton area with search light on

Flew over Sports Village recently. I would but I cannot get to the 6 roads in time a motorbike has crashed into a railing and police have it surrounded. 

Fubar News on Facebook has the latest.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

thats where im getting my info. too much going on right now

They were apparently out before Northfield Academy meaning something big has happened. I seen someone running for their lives in Seaton could be connected.