aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

Boots are fine for the surface at ASV as far as I believe.

Wizard!

I'm going to be putting in some crunching challenges btw lads. Enough of the pussy-footing around I've been doing the past few games.

Personally I'm looking forward to a few Nefarious C bullet headers.

I've had, what, about, say, forty attempts in total at heading the ball when we play (including a John Terry along the ground effort). Have I ever, ever, made contact with the ball?

Guest Gladstone

I was treating this as a warm up kickabout for me coming back from injury.

I'm going to have to keep an eye on my ankle, as the two short arses are now gunning for me. One roundhouse kick to the ankle from Lucky or Nev and I could be out for another 2 months...

Looks like we're all just threatening each other then. I'm going to punch you all in the back of the head. Before the game even starts. Just to set the tone that I'm a suckerpunching coward.

I'm going to go through you so hard you'll be knocked unconscious, then when you're in the hospital I'm going to drive to your house, drink your beer and impregnate your woman.

I'm going to go through you so hard you'll be knocked unconscious, then when you're in the hospital I'm going to drive to your house, drink your beer and impregnate your woman.

Looks like there's nothing I can do about that. I'll go and buy a 4 pack of Skol in preperation though. You can drink it, but you won't like it.

Right then. 8-10pm tomorrow at the Sports Village: should be 4.30 each if everyone turns up but bring 5 to be safe. The booking is under "Murray", so mention that to the folk on the front desk and they'll let you through. The pitches are straight along the corridor from the entrance, so we'll just meet outside or on the one we've got booked.

If you need to pull out then let me know ASAP so I can organise replacements. If you no-show without letting me know in advance then I will find you, and I will kill you.

See you there, chaps. Looking forward to it!

• Upvote 1

Right then. 8-10pm tomorrow at the Sports Village: should be 4.30 each if everyone turns up but bring 5 to be safe. The booking is under "Murray", so mention that to the folk on the front desk and they'll let you through. The pitches are straight along the corridor from the entrance, so we'll just meet outside or on the one we've got booked.

If you need to pull out then let me know ASAP so I can organise replacements. If you no-show without letting me know in advance then I will find you, and I will kill you.

See you there, chaps. Looking forward to it!

Thanks for organising this, Murr!

Guest Gladstone
whose bringing the football? we going to organise teams before tonight, then we can decide to wear black/white so its easier to distinguise between people

I've only got a yellow top with me...

I guess that's closer to white than black though.

Gladstone: there are two car parks there, one just before the main building and one just beyond it. The first one (Car Park 2, before the building) never has more than one or two cars in it.

Soul Captain: I'll get a ball & bibs when I arrive at the front desk, so no need to worry about colour clashes :).

Looking forward to this, lads.