aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

The most electrifying move in sports entertainment...

LHqhI.gif

That's amazing! Thought they would have saved it for when they hit the rock bottom of the table though.........

On a related note... does anyone actually know what The Rock was cooking?

Can't wait for Champions League next week. Be interesting to see Spurs vs the fossils of AC Milan. even with no Bale

I'm really looking forward the the Champions League being back too.

At the time of the draw I thought Milan would be favourites, but they're on a stinking run at the moment so Spurs have a good chance.

I wonder whether Arsenal will at least keep their tie competitive for the second leg. It would be hilarious if they played like the last 25 mins of the Newcastle match and Barca were on top form.

Are Barca ever not on top form? Do they even have a formbook? Even when they lose, they still batter the other team, like the second leg against Inter last season. One million percent possession!

They still need a big man though, for when walking the ball into the goal isn't quite working. Cross it in and get a bonce on it. Llorente! or John Carew.

Pep's a good, good man but I don't think he's a great manager. I'm pretty sure I could manage Barca and make them win. I wouldn't have signed Mascherano either.

That's amazing! Thought they would have saved it for when they hit the rock bottom of the table though.........

On a related note... does anyone actually know what The Rock was cooking?

Can't wait for Champions League next week. Be interesting to see Spurs vs the fossils of AC Milan. even with no Bale

Strudel. Lilian Garcia loved the Rock's strudel.

Sometimes against bigger sides they clearly step up their game and are then able to win those matches by the same scorelines they can achieve in their sleep against weaker sides.

It would be pretty interesting to see how he would do at another club. Just as the team seem to have got a great group of players who came through at similar times they got someone who is a perfect coach for them at the perfect time. He comes across as a good coach as far as dealing with the players is concerned. All the players seem to like him and be united as a team. He clearly changed something when he took over as the sqaud he took over won everything in his first year when they had underachieved the season before.

It's hard to judge his tactical nous when if something isn't going his way he can just sit back and wait for Leo to sort it out.