aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

What a fucking ridiculous and crazy day of football. Didn't see any of it as I went out to watch the rugby. A must see MOTD tonight.

Why isn't MOTD on tonight?! WTF is going on?! The best day of football I can remember in the EPL and no MOTD?! FUCK OFF.

It is on.

Isn't it? ?(

It was mentioned a lot in the beeb text updates.

Not in Scotland. We've got coverage of shite scottish cup games. Scotlands football is fucking dire, can't be fucked watching unless it is relevant to Aberdeen if EPL football is available.

Luckily I can get BBC england on Sky, I've just discovered, so my evening is saved :up:

Exactly this! I'll be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to watch the footer tomorrow. Dawn will not be happy.

You got sky? Channel 988 will cover it. Might even be worth flicking through the high up numbers on freeview.

Oh my word you have to watch Match Of The Day, even the last game was a corker! Even better I didn't know any of the results. Smashing stuff.

Which cheered me up a lot as Cambridge got cunted by Rushden & Diamonds for the second time in a week. An awful display, we looked even worse than what we did under that hapless tosser Martin Ling and that's flipping saying something. Rumours abound that administration is due, 6 defeats on the trot, seriously depressing and worrying times.

Guest idol_wild
Why isn't MOTD on tonight?! WTF is going on?! The best day of football I can remember in the EPL and no MOTD?! FUCK OFF.

That's what happens when too many jokers would rather watch the Scottish fucking Cup; which will always be mince because the teams involved are mice.

That's what happens when too many jokers would rather watch the Scottish fucking Cup; which will always be mince because the teams involved are mice.

To be fair, I think the amount of people that would want to watch the Scottish Cup game would barely be a percentage of the amount that would want to watch MOTD. Think it's just BBC Scotland fulfilling their commitment to Scottish viewers, even if it results in a huge loss of ratings.

Also, I'd be more likely to watch the Scottish cup if the teams playing were mice.

the scottish highlights should always be shown on a saturday night, it's shit that we have to wait two days to see our highlights. most weeks i would rather watch any scottish games than the epl simply because i'm more connected to it and it has more relevance to aberdeen.

however, i really want to see motd for this week so i'm away to watch it on iplayer.

WHY ISN'T MATCH OF THE DAY OFFERED ON iPLAYER/ON DEMAND ON THE WEBSITE/AS A VIDEO PODCAST?

Both Match of the Day and Football Focus are simulcast on the website every weekend - but we can't currently offer the programme on demand throughout the week or on iPlayer because the BBC don't have the rights to show Premier League action on the web outside of live broadcasts.

However, MOTD2 will be available on BBC iPlayer every Wednesday for five days from the start of the 2010/11 season.

Find out how to watch Match of the Day on the BBC Sport website here.