aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

The Dons have signed former hun and permanently injured Stevie Smith on loan from Norwich. He was solid enough when I saw him, but was overated x 1million because he played for one half of the Old Firm.

ICT have signed former Hibs player Chris Hogg till the end of the season. Not great, but not crap. We need another centre half to cover injury and suspension.

I've always thought Chris Hogg was a decent player and perhaps suffering from a bit of a lack of confidence in the latter part of his Hibs career. Good signing for ICT I think.

Pleased with the signing of Stevie Smith aswell - decent left foot and AN ACTUAL LEFT BACK, which is really the main thing. Better defender than Charlie Mulgrew, too.

Steven Smith joins the Dons | Club News | Club News | News and Features | Aberdeen

He made his Ibrox debut in 2004, ironically coming on as a substitute for another former Don Maurice Ross, and went on to play 74 times, including two appearances in the Champions League.

Ironically? Coincidentally at best. This should probably be in the pet hates thread.

I see Ifil as left too although it doesn't say where too. Presumably as a squad player for Fort William.

Steven Smith joins the Dons | Club News | Club News | News and Features | Aberdeen

He made his Ibrox debut in 2004, ironically coming on as a substitute for another former Don Maurice Ross, and went on to play 74 times, including two appearances in the Champions League.

Ironically? Coincidentally at best. This should probably be in the pet hates thread.

I see Ifil as left too although it doesn't say where too. Presumably as a squad player for Fort William.

He's moving to Apple as part of their new product range...

Wait for it

The iFail.

/coatgot.

Guest idol_wild
Sometimes you just get a perfect match of club and player. Welcome to Ibrox you minky spitting bastard.

I don't know why, but this made me proper lol. That second sentence just kills me.

I'd rep you more if I could, but I can't because I am apparently a rep slut.