aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Guest Gladstone
Cool story bro. Agree with most of it though. Brown was awful, as was Boyd. McFadden looked like his head wasn't in the game at all.

Perhaps McFadden has lately been shagging Wayne Rooney and he's worried about the story breaking in the papers following the revelations at the weekend.

If you were to plagiarise anyones national anthem, why would they steal ours? Ours is rubbish. Australia. Now there's an anthem. Especially as the first word in the Australian national anthem is "Australia...". Brilliant.

On a whole, I find national anthems quite dated. The teams should do intimidating dances like the All Blacks, or the Run DMC Vs Jason Nevins music video. "Brrrrap. Ya gonna get merked, son"

Ten glorious years

On this day in the year 2000, Sir Bobby Robson handed academy forward Shola Ameobi his senior debut, calling him from the bench for the final 20 minutes of a 0-0 draw with Chelsea at SJP.

A month before his 19th birthday, the youngster made an immediate impression on home fans by squaring up to visiting midget Dennis Wise.

Ten years later and he has 62 senior strikes to his name, having made 276 appearances in all competitions (162 starts and 114 sub outings).

There have been highs (scoring in the Nou Camp against Barcelona) and lows (loaned to Stoke City, coming close to joining Ipswich Town), but playing for the 12th manager of his SJP career (including caretakers), he's still in Toon - and as consistently inconsistent as ever...

- nufc.com

:love::love::love::love::love:

Guest idol_wild
Reading on my pals facebook earlier that Chris Maguire was getting in his face and giving it the "don't you know who I am?" chat in Snafu last night. He pushed this guy too far and was promptly decked and brought back down to earth with a bump or two :laughing:

Hopefully those bumps were in each knee cap and it rules him out of ever playing football again.

I don't think there's a single footballer I hate more than Chris Maguire.

Guest idol_wild

At least Cristiano Ronaldo can play football. Very, very well.

Chris Maguire is a despicable little rodent who has a level of footballing ability more at home in the junior leagues. He can't even kick a fucking football properly! What the actual fuck?

Guest Gladstone
At least Cristiano Ronaldo can play football. Very, very well.

Chris Maguire is a despicable little rodent who has a level of footballing ability more at home in the junior leagues. He can't even kick a fucking football properly! What the actual fuck?

He can't talk properly either...

He scored a fucking peach of a goal for Scotland U21s midweek.

Any time I've seen him I thought he was a half-decent player to be honest. Possibly a bit of a cunt, but not the worst player in the SPL (or probably in the Dons team?).

Technically very good, runs around like a headless chicken, needs to bulk up.

To be fair to him, he is a striker who is more often than not played on the wing for the Dons. He had a 5-10 game spell through the middle with Lee Miller towards the end of Calerwood's reign and did not bad. Would like to see him given a chance playing in his actual position.

Guest idol_wild
robbie savage

I fucking love Robbie Savage!

Do you listen to Radio Five Live? His punditry is actually really entertaining. I never had a problem with the way Robbie Savage played football and I think he comes across as a good guy, with a strong sense of humour.

I fucking love Robbie Savage!

Do you listen to Radio Five Live? His punditry is actually really entertaining. I never had a problem with the way Robbie Savage played football and I think he comes across as a good guy, with a strong sense of humour.

He's a total bell-jockey. He was a dirty fucker as well, despite not getting booked much.