aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JOHN BEVERLY

Min diesel , iname , y-change costume . Thurs 28th jan @ drummonds

That is because you are pure headline material.

Headline material or not, going on last means I miss one of my pre-bed wanks, not cricket.

Headline material or not, going on last means I miss one of my pre-bed wanks, not cricket.

Pro Tip: Have the missing wank before the gig instead of after. Gives your a wrist a bit of a work out before you play as a bonus.

Pro Tip: Have the missing wank before the gig instead of after. Gives your a wrist a bit of a work out before you play as a bonus.

superb advice!

I propose a new section of the website entitled 'Ask Surfer_Rosa' where we ask you stuff, and you answer it!

:up:

well that was ace!

Ychange were the best I have ever seen them, immense. In particular that song which is mostly Conn tapping. Epic.

It was really cool to see min diesel for the first time, really liked their second last song most.

Great times all round :)

Yeah, that was a good gig!! Caught the last song from Y Change, sounded beefy! Iname put on a good show and were pretty tight, all round I thought they sounded good. Min Diesel were pretty ace, Ross's guitar parts were especially cool, reminded me a tad of early Stapleton. Which is never a bad thing!! Can't wait to see how they develop.

Which Min are you?

I enjoyed the gig, well played.

Which Min are you?

I enjoyed the gig, well played.

He's the GING MIN.

Y Change were thoughroughly decent, all though the distortion and crazy loud kick did makle me wish I had remembered earplugs. FFAF esque tappy song was great.

Iname were tight as usual and had a good sound - Line 6 amps and all. Decent boys.

MinDiesel - 4 gigs old and a marked improvement from the last time I saw them. Newer songs definitely trumping the old ones in my opinion. The first tune was great as was the second to last/ last. I definitely agree with Steve's Stapleton comparison re Zippy's guitar parts. Only thing I thought was missing was just a couple more simple, solid melodies in the vocals. QZ has got miles better on drums - more confident and harder hitting and the band is tighter as a result.