aberdeen-music

Eeek, two of my mates are trapped in a lift

aberdoom.com

Have they tried pressing the button in the lift marked 'G' for 'Ground Floor' ? Or even any of the other buttons?

I used to be a night porter at a hotel in Aberdeen, late one night this pissed rigger guy came back to the hotel and went through reception towards the lifts. About 5 minutes later the alarm bell started going off behind reception, which meant someone was pressing the alarm button in the lift, it was really frantic as though someone was really panicking and just jabbing the button repeatedly. So I went through to the lifts, pressed the button and the doors just opened and the pissed guy was standing there looking scared.

"I was stuck in the lift!" he says.

"No" says I. "You just forgot to press the button for the floor you want to go to".

So that does happen.

I got a text from them whilst I was in town(managed to find a rescue number) at about 1.30 saying they had been released by the firemen, the lift stinks of shit and afterwards the one who pissed in the cider bottle was tricked into drinking out of the same bottle by a strategically timed switch.

I love the fact that despite spending the night trapped in a lift, he still decided to make his friends night even worse by making him drink his own piss. This is a truly spectacular thread.