aberdeen-music

Pet Idea

JaseyBoi

My 6 year old daughter finally annoyed me enough this weekend i finaly gave in and bought an all singing all dancing fish tank lol...See this thing it looks very nice....The ornament for the bottom of it she chose a lifesize human skull lol....Dont know how deep to think about that one lol..Anyway i now have a redundant 15Ltr tank which im looking for ideas what kinda low maintenace wee pet i can keep in it.....Not fish tho preferably.Also no spiders or snakes as they give me the heeby's.

Any of you know any good links for a pet i could get please let me know.

Pic of the new tank

p2609092002.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the wormery idea but the tank is far to big.......And to wide.....I'd also quite like a wee ant farm i think but what the hell do i know about ants lol....Plus if they all got out what a nightmare lol....

Gekko's sound interesting aswell like...Scoured the net for a few forums and currently looking at other peoples tank set-ups...

Here's some interesting spiders in the home info from my friends at the BBC:

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | More spiders expected this autumn

My girlfriend made me buy a "no more spiders" spray which contains extracts of chestnut or something. 5 odd for a bottle of "peace of mind placebo". Worth every penny to make her think there are no more spiders in the house.