aberdeen-music

Pet Idea

JaseyBoi

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck that it would be geting a whole can of linx if it caqme anywhere near my flat

knobers, the lot of them

Does that kill them? I heard hairspray makes them freeze.

I trapped a wasp in a pintglass by putting a beermat on top of it the other week at the pub. Thing was going nuts. Then it started swimming about in the dregs at the bottom. Then stopped moving. A massacre

But spiders are great. They just crawl about. And they eat flies. Flies have no purpose in society. Spiders do, as they eat the pointless shit that everyone hates. I bet if it wasn't for Spiders, you'd have 5 times the amount of flies creeping in through your window frames and buzzing round your face. I have no basis of that, I just think it would be true.

Spiders, rejoice.

But spiders are great. They just crawl about. And they eat flies. Flies have no purpose in society. Spiders do, as they eat the pointless shit that everyone hates. I bet if it wasn't for Spiders, you'd have 5 times the amount of flies creeping in through your window frames and buzzing round your face. I have no basis of that, I just think it would be true.

Spiders, rejoice.

Oh really...

bird-eating-spider.gif

Got my new pet today...The petshop didn't have any terrapins so i went all out and bought a turtle lol....He's a map turtle and has no name yet.....Just got him into his tank and fed so i'll take some pictures later.....

From this

BabyMapTurtleInHand.png

To this size'ish

sc09_23map_turtle.jpg

That's fucking awesome. How much? How big a tank do you need? Does it need land and water? I want to buy one!

I have it in a 15ltr tank which is a standard tank for your first goldfish....It was 10 for the turtle,2.50 for the stones,11 for the bubbler and stone...

At the moment i have it in the wee tank with stones set up on s slant.Then i put a piece of drift wood in at an angle aswell so it can bathe in the dry or swim in the deep....I watched a decent youtube video where the guy has his in with his goldfish with a wee ledge above the filter so it can bathe.....Dont know if i'll risk putting mine in the new fish tank yet tho lol..