aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

And you say I am negative about the footy ;):up:

If it's any consolation, I know how you feel.

I've now given up for the season.

Not even bothered watching the Dons highlights from the weekend.

Rubbish.

This.

I don't have a season ticket due to working most Saturdays, but the ones I have free, I do try to get to Pittodrie. However, at 22 a pop for the priviledge, I'd rather be working than watch that pish again this season. I'm struggling to remember the last time Aberdeen won when I was there. Total joke.

Odd selection from saf tonight. Man yoo b team are no mugs though obviously. I still predict an upset, west ham looked handy against hull and eventhough that's no real indication of how they'll get on tonight coz hull were awful, they've got big double C back who loves a game like this and they'll want to make up for the frankly unfair 4-0 they suffered last time. Cmon the hammers.

And you say I am negative about the footy ;):up:

If it's any consolation, I know how you feel.

I've now given up for the season.

Not even bothered watching the Dons highlights from the weekend.

Rubbish.

ha. I don't do negative much.

at least Aberdeen have had some ups this season. we have won ONE league game this season out of 22. ONE. AERRGH!

The only up's we have had were our cup draws and young aaron sinclair looking the absolute dogs bollocks.

B team? I'd say only Foster and Gibson are B team players. Neville is the tired, haggered old goon that everyone wishes would just retire, but wouldn't be caught dead in the reserves team shirt. Anderson's back! He's been a naughty boy. Skipping his English lessons and jetting back home to Brazil over Christmas. He's had to sit in the dunce corner and almost faced being shipped out to Lyon in January. He must have brought Fergie a shiney red apple in this morning. Good lad. Anything's better than Michael 'sideways pass' Carrick at the moment.

Still. Foster is 3rd choice, and Gibson is probably about 9th choice. I hope Sir Alex gets a whopping great big fine for this. Putting one eye on the Cup Final? Unacceptable. Mick McCarthy will be spitting down the blower to Brooking as we speak.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Is the manyoo game on the telly?

Carrick has been bollocks recently. I completely forgot he was playing against everton until he Got a close up taking a throw in towards the end. I don't mean that in a jokey way, I mean I was properly shocked to see his goofy puss coz he didn't get mentioned in the commentary once.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, BBC text coverage is brilliant sometimes. Here's a quote.

1945: Off they go at the Mercedes-Benz Arena (other fancy cars are available), and the Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium (other Greek military heroes are available).

Carrick has been bollocks recently. I completely forgot he was playing against everton until he Got a close up taking a throw in towards the end. I don't mean that in a jokey way, I mean I was properly shocked to see his goofy puss coz he didn't get mentioned in the commentary once.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, BBC text coverage is brilliant sometimes. Here's a quote.

1945: Off they go at the Mercedes-Benz Arena (other fancy cars are available), and the Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium (other Greek military heroes are available).

Yeah, Carrick has been invisible quite alot. He was grand in the second leg against Money City, but since, he's not looked quite right. Very negative, boring play. Nothing assertive. He can barely even step forwards will the ball, nevermind pass it forward. Anderson likes to get the ball and run one or two paces too far with it, but at least he's a bit daring. He looks like he'll dip his toes into an RnB career at somepoint too, like Andy Cole.

I'm no longer "gay for" Patrice Evra, although he is still a supreme footballer, and a sterling human being. I am all about Valencia now. He's just pure no nonsense. Head up, cross in, if it's a goal, the scorer gets a pat on the head. If it's a miss, back up the field. No fannying about. He doesn't even take the time to smile. No fucking time for smiling. He's got some football to play. Smile afterwards, maybe, but probably not.

ha. I don't do negative much.

at least Aberdeen have had some ups this season. we have won ONE league game this season out of 22. ONE. AERRGH!

The only up's we have had were our cup draws and young aaron sinclair looking the absolute dogs bollocks.

Betting on top at home versus bottom only for it to all go pear shaped has been the theme of my gambling season so I'll stick you down on my coupon to get beaten this weekend and you're guaranteed at least a point.

West Ham were poor last night. I was hoping to see CC run riot, because he's built like a house. He almost got a look in but Vidic nodded it away. If that was Jonny Evans, he could have soiled himself, dug a hole in the turf and hidden in it.

Barca were getting torn apart in the first half last night. Iniesta is very ineffective on the left wing, and Xavi's passing was dreadful at times. Obviously not fully fit. Ibrahimovic is guff.

I'm tipping a cheeky 1-0 win for Inter tonight, even though they've been a bit naff recently. Chelsea look awful at the back right now. Cole and Zhirkov are injured too. Eto'o and Milito have got great pace and penetration. Maicon boming down the right will cause problems too.

I hope they do win. Mourinho is the man. I'd love to see him sprint down the touchline again.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Ivanovic is fast as fuck!!

Guest Gladstone

What a strike! Holy shit