aberdeen-music

What the fuck.

Thank you!

I was trying to convey that there was no genuine 'malicous intent' in his statement i.e he did not genuinely intend to throw jizz in the guy's face. I'll use less 'flowery' language next time.

I don't remember Chomsky ever having to clarify his position in a debate over the malice of jizz flinging. I really need to start visiting more highbrow message boards.

I didn't realise there was jizz-flinging etiquette. But yes, hard as it may be to believe, I wouldn't ACTUALLY jizz in my hand and throw it at him. That was my rather flowery way of saying I disapprove of his dress sense.

You're a bigoted twat Telecaster Sam. Back to the 50s with you.

Get a grip.... I was making a funny based on Jan's cliche'd saying....

not about the boy himself....

I have no problem, one way or the other about anyone being gay....

Who he wants to Fondle, Stroke, Kiss, Shag or whatever, doesn't worry/concern me....and there are bigger twats than me, on here, you could have a go at !!

:):kiss:

Guest idol_wild
Yeah... 2 old close friends in West Yorks, & my brother-in-law, here in Aberdeen.

(even - shock horror - a couple of gays too!.... I must be mellowing in my old age)

:)

You are a disappointment to the Tory Party.

Get a grip.... I was making a funny based on Jan's cliche'd saying....

not about the boy himself....

I have no problem, one way or the other about anyone being gay....

Who he wants to Fondle, Stroke, Kiss, Shag or whatever, doesn't worry/concern me....and there are bigger twats than me, on here, you could have a go at !!

:):kiss:

I think this has happened before. If you are in fact having a crack at ironic humour, you should probably quit from hereon out. You honestly come across as a decrepit bigoted grandparent, intentionally or otherwise.