aberdeen-music

South Park

DJ Jo-D

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Ahhhhh! cheers for the heads up, never even thought of it being a problem! :up:

For the record folks, i'm not racist, merely find south park funny.

You can't be racist, you have "Black" in your band name. ;)

Watched this last night. Obviously "The Coon" itself was hilarious, as was the generla dark Night parody, but I felt it kind of lost its way in the middle with all the Professor Chaos stuff and wasn't as funny as it might have been. The ending was good though.

It's on youtube if anybody wants to see it, the South Park people don't worry about copyright and all that stuff.

Oh, and it's in HD now! I didn't think it would make much difference to simple animation, but it looked awesome-o. :up:

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
do you think south park would get into trouble for doing an episode on wifebeating?

Well, surely if some people thought they were being serious they'd have to be locked up, South Park taken off the air, TV stations shut down etc etc

The third episode was an absolute belter as well. The Coon still shades it though, best South Park episode in a long while. Greatest animated series ever me thinks. Season 12 may not have been brilliant, but it still had its moments. I think there was maybe one other below par season. Other than that every season has been utter gold!

Well, surely if some people thought they were being serious they'd have to be locked up, South Park taken off the air, TV stations shut down etc etc

They did delve into that in the High School Musical episode of the last season with the camp dad who slapped everyone... closest they've come to it though I think