aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

it's funny because it's totes random. Do you not see how having images from popular TV show Seinfeld inserted into popular TV show The Simpsons while not explicitly stating that they are the characters Jerry and Kramer from Seinfeld is funny? It is also funny because the image of the bee is taken from the film Bee Movie and the character in the picture was voiced by Jerry Seinfeld! It is even more funny when you take into account the fact that David Mirkin was known as the person responsible for making the Simpsons move into more wild, crazy and almost surreal stories. Attributing this abstract and surreal set of images to him is an acknowledgement of this reputation. To sum up: lol

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's funny because it's totes random. Do you not see how having images from popular TV show Seinfeld inserted into popular TV show The Simpsons while not explicitly stating that they are the characters Jerry and Kramer from Seinfeld is funny? It is also funny because the image of the bee is taken from the film Bee Movie and the character in the picture was voiced by Jerry Seinfeld! It is even more funny when you take into account the fact that David Mirkin was known as the person responsible for making the Simpsons move into more wild, crazy and almost surreal stories. Attributing this abstract and surreal set of images to him is an acknowledgement of this reputation. To sum up: lol

You missed the very chortlesome fact that while the Seinfeld characters are portrayed with a high level of realism, the Simpsons are crudely detailed, reminiscent of the Tracy Ulman era, the juxtaposition of which creates an overwhelming sense of ROFL.

• Upvote 1

It's nothing to do with fragile souls, it's that a good majority of the time your pictures aren't funny. I dunno if you take drugs or anything, but that may explain some of them.

But we all know he's doing it on purpose because he finds it funny himself that nobody finds the unfunny pictures funny, right? It's just someone with an odd sense of humour self-validating because ultimately they're quite irrelevant just like the rest of us.

• Upvote 1

Guest Giles Walker
But we all know he's doing it on purpose because he finds it funny himself that nobody finds the unfunny pictures funny, right? It's just someone with an odd sense of humour self-validating because ultimately they're quite irrelevant just like the rest of us.

tumblr_lul2fw7Ifu1qdprxyo1_500.jpg

I'm sorry you think you're irrelevant.

Maybe i just have a different sense of humour to some of you and don't feel the need to validate myself by posting everyman type 9gag lols all the time.

There is a hide user function on here, i suggest you use it if you don't like my contributions to this forum.

Or maybe if you can get ten people to vote me out of here, i promise never to post on this forum again.

Until then...

tumblr_ma4cnwQJ9E1raaq46o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8gkqsercc1r0fkfio1_400.jpg

tumblr_l9suqtbtg21qa4joro1_500.pngtumblr_lwn6i0UI221qlire5o1_500.jpgtumblr_m5r3eafi7h1rod7a7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m78bl2wdAr1qzv9mho1_250.jpg

• Upvote 2

tumblr_lul2fw7Ifu1qdprxyo1_500.jpg

I'm sorry you think you're irrelevant.

Maybe i just have a different sense of humour to some of you and don't feel the need to validate myself by posting everyman type 9gag lols all the time.

There is a hide user function on here, i suggest you use it if you don't like my contributions to this forum.

Or maybe if you can get ten people to vote me out of here, i promise never to post on this forum again.

Until then...

Touched a nerve? Methinks the lady protests too much.

You're as irrelevant as the rest of us (that could be relevant or not depending on your take on the statement).

I just think you think you're being funny by being unfunny and going against the "9gag lols" (whatever they are) and It smacks of try hard desperation. "Look at me, i'm different!!!"

Anyway, i don't use the ignore function on here as even attention seekers sometimes have something interesting to say and you never know when that might be (Jakebassist i'm looking at you)...

Guest Giles Walker
Touched a nerve? Methinks the lady protests too much.

You're as irrelevant as the rest of us (that could be relevant or not depending on your take on the statement).

I just think you think you're being funny by being unfunny and going against the "9gag lols" (whatever they are) and It smacks of try hard desperation. "Look at me, i'm different!!!"

Anyway, i don't use the ignore function on here as even attention seekers sometimes have something interesting to say and you never know when that might be (Jakebassist i'm looking at you)...

I am sorry you think you're irrelevant, you sound bitter, jaded and old.

I don't apologise if you don't get my sense of humour, but if all you can contribute is some slightly narky , cliched phrases in an attempt to neg up the place, then i feel sorry for you for this.

Aberdeen can get you down, i understand this, but going on the attack isn't going to help you get out of the funk that you are obviously in.

Seek help for your confidence issues.

tumblr_lzptfgru6Y1qzkzi3o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

I am sorry you think you're irrelevant, you sound bitter, jaded and old.

I don't apologise if you don't get my sense of humour, but if all you can contribute is some slightly narky , cliched phrases in an attempt to neg up the place, then i feel sorry for you for this.

Aberdeen can get you down, i understand this, but going on the attack isn't going to help you get out of the funk that you are obviously in.

I'm sorry you think you're relevant, you sound like a hipster constantly trying to go "against the grain".

I don't apologise for not finding your sense of humour "funny", but if all you can contribute is some slightly boring, cliched hipsterisms in an attempt to make yourself look more intelligent than everyone else then i feel sorry for you for this.

Aberdeen can be a daunting place when you find out that no one gives a shit about your sense of humour, i understand this, but going on the attack isn't going to help you get out of the perpetual loop of peer-validation that you're obviously in.