aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have literally no idea what that picture is about. Who are these people? The guy in the background kind of looks like some Scottish actor who's name I don't know. What's the light saber looking thing? I feel this picture is lost on me.

This is the sort of post one should just keep to themselves.

He had to be joking. Rathen had to at least know what the light saber looking thing was...

I genuinely didn't. Back in my day we made our own bongs. They didn't look like light sabers. They looked like 2 litre coke bottles with biros and pipes stuck in them.

Also I don't really know who Ed Milliband is, other than he's a politician.

• Upvote 2

He's the leader of the Labour party and would be prime minister if Labour won the next general election. It hurts to just think about it.

Ah. See I don't really pay much attention to politics. On that note I'm going to take leave of this thread and hope everyone soon forgets what an idiot I am.

Now's not really the place to discuss how and why the Tory party are a bunch of shithorses, but I'd say Thatcher is enough 'substance' to write them off forever and ever. People are genuinely going to celebrate when she snuffs it, and it'll be brilliant. What a horrid wench.

• Upvote 3

So how long have you been living in opposite land?

The Tories are elitist and hugely priveleged, but their voters and members are often ridiculed just because they're Tory, with no other point to be made or basis to the argument. I don't care for them personally, (the whole fiasco with the Lib Dems have created a huge distrust of party politics from my POV) but a lot of people in the street seem to hate the tories 'because they're posh'. Ask them about their policies, or why exactly Thatcher was a cunt, and a lot of people will come up short for answers.

Basically, what I'm saying is people should do their homework so they know why they hate the Conservatives.