aberdeen-music

Crap Celeb Spot!

Lemonade

My ex girlfriend's ex boyfriend is the boy Jamie from the Kills who goes out with Kate Moss. I never met either of them but I've as good as shagged Kate Moss and Pete Docherty by association.

Also, my best mate shagged Mark Burchill's ex girlfriend.

I've never actually met anyone famous but I've met people who've shagged them.

one of my friends 'did' Howard Donald lol !

Oooft. That is crap.

If you're going to nab a member of Take That he'd really be at the bottom of the pile.

Mind you, a member of Take That is kind of impressive I suppose. I'm guessing this was ages ago. They all seem to be married/settled now asides Jason Orange.

is he gay?

This wasn't that long ago, 5yrs or so when he was DJing up here....he had a wife n kid (don't think she was aware....we're not Take That type girls)...what a ribbing...'Did it only take a minute girl?' an so on!

I don't find any of them particularly attractive :)

one of my friends 'did' Howard Donald lol !

Come on, all the people who know someone who shagged somebody famous need to spill the beans re size and ability in bed. :up:

A lassie at my school was shagging Rob Newman for ages when she was about 15, he used to fly her down to London and everything (this was circa 1993).

Come on, all the people who know someone who shagged somebody famous need to spill the beans re size and ability in bed. :up:

A lassie at my school was shagging Rob Newman for ages when she was about 15, he used to fly her down to London and everything (this was circa 1993).

ha ha I was too interested in taking the piss!! ha ha I do know she did a quick sharp harp cause that minute wasn't the best, or maybe she realised who it was ha ha

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
When I was really little I me Ant and Dec up hee aswell as peter Andre, also saw the girl that plays Tracy Beaker in Sanford airport, met Jamie T in one up, plenty more to come just need to ave a proper think.

That is one brilliant post. :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Oh, I saw Jim Leighton in ASDA not so long ago.

That reminds me, used to see Ebbe Skovdahl every Friday night in Asda Bridge of Don when I had a part-time job there many moons ago. His trolley was always loaded with a 24-pack of Tennent's and as many bottles of red wine as he could manage. Wasn't much room left for food...

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Oh, I saw Jim Leighton in ASDA not so long ago.

Ha! I've seen that a few times!

I remember the first time when I was a bright eyed 17 year old student, probably doing my first ever "shop" at ASDA having just moved into Aberdeen to start uni and seeing Jim Leighton pushing a trolley out of ASDA and thinking WOW, it's Jim Leighton!!

Funny (ish) story..... I don't know how big Dons fans you guys are - know Bob Duncan? Ex-Dons, didn't quite cut the mustard. He played a few times with Jim Leighton in the reserves, and Jim Leighton's pre-match ritual to get in the zone is to sit wearing just his Y-fronts, and goalie gloves, leaning forward bouncing a ball repeatedly, whilst staring at said ball.

Cheers, just remembered that as my mum drove me to the back of the lemon tree for the view gig, there was a group of around 6 people walking infront of the car and my mum wasna too happy, they were jumping around and basically acting like idiots, she turned and said to me "jesus. who do they think they are, the band?" Well it turns out it was the view with a few pals walking there, I laughed, never got out intime to speak to them. Met alot of footballers over the years of supporting Aberdeen, I usually see Tyrone from North tonight at the gym but aint seen him for a few weeks.

A couple of years ago I was waiting for autographs at the snooker, got Jimmy Whites and Mark Williams aswell as Fergal O'Briens' he was a nice guy, saw Dominic Dale in Rileys around the same time aswell.

I am positive there are much more, just need to ask my family as they usually at some point say "Do you remember whn you met..."

It's Lecht Polanski dressed as an Elvis Dalek with a deflated dinghy hanging over his shoulders shouting - Experminate - and using the chat up Line " Heyyy baby, you are young enough to be my sister or daughter, it might seem incestuous, BUT, fancy gan half on a bastard ?".

I once saw Charlie from Busted standing with (presumbaly) the members of his new band Fightstar in the middle of Buchanan Street in Glasgow. All of them were wearing Fightstar t-shirts.

I also once saw the beardy singer from the Magic Numbers mulling about outside the Royal Albert Hall after Joanna Newsom played there.

My all time best celebrity spotting was Jeremy Paxman being filmed bear the Barras in Glasgow sighing unhappily as the camera-man told him they were 'going to have to do another take'. Was going to nod and smile as I walked past but he scowled at me in a way that suggested he wouldn't appreciate it.