aberdeen-music

Crap Celeb Spot!

Lemonade

I still think old Aberdeen player meets are the best.

I remember directing Duncan Shearer to the milk when I worked at Safeway and watching Russell Anderson's shopping back burst all over the floor seconds after serving him at the Co-Op.

I dunno why I left the supermarket game, it was a lot more glamorous.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there are probably more Ryans on this forum, and heck the world, than just you...

Thats a beautiful point. I rashly drew the conclusion that Ewan was talking about me as he said 'tell the story about the guy from Blue, Ryan' directly after a post I'd made about spotting celebrities.

I apologise to anyone I've offended.

Thats a beautiful point. I rashly drew the conclusion that Ewan was talking about me as he said 'tell the story about the guy from Blue, Ryan' directly after a post I'd made about spotting celebrities.

Apology accepted :up:

I'm not saying it isn't you he's talking about though...

Are you sure thats me? I may have met someone from Blue but I don't remember it.

I have a tale about meeting Blue.

A colleague (now deceased) also had a tale about sharing a first class lounge in Manchester airport with several somewhat scared & bewildered young guys, whilst a large crowd of lassies were outside chanting for them. It was Take That, on the first weekend they broke through.

Apparently they were quite charming & her daughters were most jealous. Aww! :)

Guest treader.

Maybe it wasnt you...but the whole guy from Blue being smug so someone was like "alright mate!? i love your band...n'sync are great!"

i've ruined the story. now everyone knows what happened.

About 6 years ago my brother was accosted on multiple occasions and was asked if he was Lee Ryan from Blue. Since then he's gotten paler, older and put on a little weight. He no longer gets asks if he's Lee Ryan from Blue.

True story.

Mrs Bigsby's best pal snogged Simon out of Blue a few years back apparently.

Looking like Bez oot o The Happy Mondays is amazing - all over the UK, people are friendly , buy me drinks and offer me free drugs - they are usually very shocked when I admit I dinna tak drugs, and am actually Scottish - but they usually still think I am Bez and take my photo - this happened even when I pointed directly at him and said Tha'ts Bez, I'm nae, but they still widnae believe me -probably something to dae wi a that class A drugs and the like .

Guest treader.
Looking like Bez oot o The Happy Mondays is amazing - all over the UK, people are friendly , buy me drinks and offer me free drugs - they are usually very shocked when I admit I dinna tak drugs, and am actually Scottish - but they usually still think I am Bez and take my photo - this happened even when I pointed directly at him and said Tha'ts Bez, I'm nae, but they still widnae believe me -probably something to dae wi a that class A drugs and the like .

Maybe you actually are Bez.

You look like Bez then?

I sometime here people saying to mates, there's Edith Bowman...I don't think I look like her, but have been told a few times

I collected Bez from the airport & he had a spliff in the back seat of my car driving up Anderson Drive.

My mate was a bit pissed off he didn't share.

inconsiderate or what!

I just found out that at a wee mini fesitvale in Highlands I've played at a few times we have partied with the little girl out of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - but she's kept it on the DL for a good few years!