aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

I liked it as a kid, but I don't think I got half the jokes, I just laughed at the silliness. I find stuff like that can run it's course really quickly and I'm surprised it stayed around as long as it did.

Life's Too Short is just one comedy on BBC2 that is streets ahead of Shooting Stars.

That's mental talk, 'Shooting Stars' remained incredibly funny and Angelos gave it a new lease of life.

'Life's Too Short' is just yet another variation on the character Gervais played in 'The Office' and 'Extras' except this time the role is given to Warwick Davis. A few funny moments in the first episode but nothing particularly great. The clips of the Johnny Depp one are looking promising though.

Been ploughing through 'Deadwood', onto Season 3. Pretty awesome.

After this I have to decide whether to start on 'The Pacific' after picking it up cheap as chips in Asda (top place, that shop) or finally get into 'The Wire'.

Deadwood is fantastic, absolute top notch stuff. And the answer is the wire. It's always the wire.

'Life's Too Short' is just yet another variation on the character Gervais played in 'The Office' and 'Extras' except this time the role is given to Warwick Davis. A few funny moments in the first episode but nothing particularly great. The clips of the Johnny Depp one are looking promising though.

Seriously? I never stopped laughing the whole way through. The Liam Neeson scene is by far the funniest thing I've watched in a long time.

Seriously? I never stopped laughing the whole way through. The Liam Neeson scene is by far the funniest thing I've watched in a long time.

Liam Neeson was superb and probably the best thing about the program to be honest but then the best bits of 'Extras' tended to be involving the celeb cameos and Maggie rather than Gervais himself. I dunno, I just think they are retreading ground they have already covered but there again I wasn't completely taken by 'Extras' at first so it may grow on me….

Liam Neeson was superb and probably the best thing about the program to be honest but then the best bits of 'Extras' tended to be involving the celeb cameos and Maggie rather than Gervais himself. I dunno, I just think they are retreading ground they have already covered but there again I wasn't completely taken by 'Extras' at first so it may grow on me….

I don't think the comedy was meant to be centred around Gervais at all though. I think him playing himself made it more believable that Davis would be sat in a room with these mega stars at times. Davis was brilliant. Almost everything he said was a one liner that had me on the floor like. The dog flap bit was genius.

Two gangs are forming. We can have big super fights in car parks. However in the end the two groups will be brought to together as me and flights overcome the differences of our respective groups through our love of catchy pop music. Ab-music's very own west side story. Now, anyone got Ben Elton's number?

Two gangs are forming. We can have big super fights in car parks. However in the end the two groups will be brought to together as me and flights overcome the differences of our respective groups through our love of catchy pop music. Ab-music's very own west side story. Now, anyone got Ben Elton's number?

As soon as I read that I thought West Side Story. I'd love for us all the snap our fingers at each other.