aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

yet you argued tooth and nail for it. You absolute bastard.

I like the FB changes. There's nothing that can match FB yet, and probably won't be for a long time.

Hey its still useful because there are still millions use it, whereas before there were 50/60 millions users, if it brings you one fan it was worth the hassle. :)

That happened to an old flatmate of mine. He used to have a standard-issue "emo" hair-cut for a few years and now he has glasses because his left eye was damaged so badly. sadly this is a true story.

As long as they are standard issue emo glasses then there shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah but 5 years ago less partents were using computers

Is that a statistic or a guess?

All the adults I know well in my family have used the internet since the late 90's, but I don't recall any of them bothering with Myspace, because it was so youth-orientated, like Faceparty and Bebo were/are. Facebook comes across as much more open to anyone of any age group.

Is that a statistic or a guess?

All the adults I know well in my family have used the internet since the late 90's, but I don't recall any of them bothering with Myspace, because it was so youth-orientated, like Faceparty and Bebo were/are. Facebook comes across as much more open to anyone of any age group.

An observation from my familiy and family friends, unless the people i know were in the minority which is obviously possible, but i think its fair to say more people use computers/iphones now than they did 5 years ago.

An observation from my familiy and family friends, unless the people i know were in the minority which is obviously possible, but i think its fair to say more people use computers/iphones now than they did 5 years ago.

Oh definitely, everyone as a whole certainly uses computers more than they ever have, and that increases all the time. I'm just guessing, but I can't imagine adults used the internet at a signifantly less frequent rate as young people did 5 or 10 years ago. I just think they didn't bother with social networks. MySpace was most definitely marketed at young people. If Myspace was still huge yet exactly like it was in 2005, I certainly wouldn't have one at age 26. I'd feel like a bit of a paedo.

i put them on the armrest of the chair, along with keys, ipod and wallet. then they vanished. gutted. I need a new passport anyway, and this one's covered. so i might get the bank to get a new one once i report it lost.

Have you checked down the side of the chair, or under it?

Yeah FirstBus is the worst offender. Hope someone firebombs that place, fucking cunts. Almost exclusively why I chose to buy a car.

MORE LIKE WORSTBUS!

I had this lady looking through a catalogue at work (I work in retail) the other day, hoping to order something, and instead of turning the pages like a normal human being animal she had to moisten her fingers by licking them at every page turn. As if I want to touch that thing again with her gob juices all over it. Pretty much had her entire hand down her own throat.