aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Ithaca

Love is....

Oh no, no, no, no, NO!

That's all wrong o_O

"I tell you guys, that night was amazing, I am truly happy that I waited until marriage to lose my virginity."

Holy mother of God.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

fantastic, this was hilarious the first 7 times i saw it on various forums...but now it's even funnier!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

"There's a kid on the way, but she's upset about losing her figure".

Oh my fucking Jesus. I'm surprised he managed to find it among the folds in the fat bastard bitch.

Offensively ugly people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Seriously. Sew them up or something.

Not :up:

I have been out with some pigs in my time (its one of the symptoms of being quite ugly myself) but even I would draw the line at that monster!

The entire family are a walking advert for contraception!

I have been out with some pigs in my time (its one of the symptoms of being quite ugly myself) but even I would draw the line at that monster!

The entire family are a walking advert for contraception!

Your last bird wouldn't have looked out of place in those bridesmaid photos :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Your last bird wouldn't have looked out of place in those bridesmaid photos :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That's quite cruel....none of those Bridesmaids has an arse half the size of my ex's.

cake_thumb.jpg

Think she snuck into the reception earlier and licked the frosting off one side of the cake?

I noticed the dweeb had labelled the photo "My wife's favourite part of the day" - no shit Sherlock.

Guest treader.

I'm confused.

He said "so glad I waited until marriage to lose my virginity" and then later says "There is a kid on the way, which is why I married her"

So either it's not his or he shagged her pre-marriage.

Either way, he's a fucking stupid dumb cunt.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

It's surely not the real husband doing the posting though... (EDIT: You got in there before me...)

You would need some serious heavy machinery to hang that fucker upside down to find it though....

Or as the last post (when I read it) on the thread says, roll it in flour and aim for the wet bit...

:puke:

Essentially what I was trying to say is that drahcirv1's ex's arse was so huge that not even the massive arses on show at that wedding were a patch on it.

It was a silly joke that ultimately went wrong. I can only apologise to anyone I've offended with my poor execution.