aberdeen-music

Katona going the way of Winehouse?

Lemonade

I keep forgetting she used to be a "popstar". I just see her as the the fat cunt that's trying to flog frozen food and is caught crying on film every week in Heat magazine. Not that I read Heat magazine.

I read Heat magazine.

My girlfriend always leaves Heat magazine lying around my flat. Sometimes it 'accidentally' lands on my lap when I'm at home by myself.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

If she's taking Chlorpromazine then she could well be telling the truth, they don't call that stuff "liquid cosh" for nothing. She'd have had to have been seriously off the deep end before having that prescribed.

Neither :up: nor not :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Quality. So she's like a proper mental?

Couldn't say for sure, thankfully never met the bastard bitch. It's one of the strongest medications available, so draw your own conclusions.

:up:

This has proper angered up my blood...

"An erratic appearance by former pop star Kerry Katona on ITV1's This Morning caused viewers to call in with concerns about her health"

No doubt the same dole-mole chav cunts who wouldn't lift the phone of the nice old lady next door collapsed in front of their eyes.

"Publicist Max Clifford said he was "increasingly concerned" for Katona."

Yeah - like he REALLY gives a flying fuck.

"There's no way she should have been allowed to do that show," the singer's publicist told Radio 1 Newsbeat. Had I been with her, she wouldn't have done" he added.

Meaning he didn't get his fucking commission for the appearance

"I must admit after today and in view of what's gone on over the last couple of months, I am increasingly concerned for her health and happiness."

Worried about our meal ticket during the credit crunch are we?

Hopefully, she'll fucking die, thus making chucking it the "next big thing" for these worthless, attention-seeking narcissists and they'll all jump on the Early Grave bandwagon.

:swearing:

"An erratic appearance by former pop star Kerry Katona on ITV1's This Morning caused viewers to call in with concerns about her health"

No doubt the same dole-mole chav cunts who wouldn't lift the phone of the nice old lady next door collapsed in front of their eyes.

:swearing:

Nah. The only people who ever call in anywhere about anything are old people. They probably offered to take her home and make her a nice plate of soup or something.

Nah. The only people who ever call in anywhere about anything are old people. They probably offered to take her home and make her a nice plate of soup or something.

Good point.

Anyway, the chavs would still be in bed at that time.

A night on the burgle would fair take it out of you, I would imagine.

You can't get much soup on a plate. Katona would probably flip the table over in disgust and fuck off down to Iceland with that broad from Loose Women, where she can buy a bathtub of sausages for a quid.

She needs to get killed.

I'd have thought it would have been advertised on the front cover.

KATONA: "My new body hell!" or whatever whiney pigshit tail she's going to spout about it. There's a TV show coming up all about how she was unhappy with her body, but claimed that she is too lazy to exercise, so she got some quacks to cut the fat out of her. It's alright for some isn't it? Especially how she owes all that money to the Taxman. She needs to get rained down on, Wesley Snipes style