aberdeen-music

Katona going the way of Winehouse?

Lemonade

You've intrigued me so much that I want to search, but I'm not going to cos if my boss comes into my office and looks over my shoulder to see that, I will probably get fired!

Imagine a female weight lifter who's been taking steroids.

Now imagine she is so filled up with testosterone that her clitoris has swollen into the shape and size of a little penis, and actually sticks out like a cock.

That's what we're talking about.

Guest calumunderkills
Imagine a female weight lifter who's been taking steroids.

Now imagine she is so filled up with testosterone that her clitoris has swollen into the shape and size of a little penis, and actually sticks out like a cock.

That's what we're talking about.

That is so seriously wrong. Is there any possibly way that you could think you are doing anything other than fucking a haemaphrodite? A very manly one at that?

How come so many celebrities have 'leaked' sex tapes? I think I would be pretty careful with my 'home made' movies if I was in the public eye.

I read somewhere that it's often done intentionally, to boost ailing 'careers'. Certainly the ones with actual distributors (rather than done via file sharing or whatever) need to have the approval of the 'stars'...

Guest calumunderkills
I read somewhere that it's often done intentionally, to boost ailing 'careers'. Certainly the ones with actual distributors (rather than done via file sharing or whatever) need to have the approval of the 'stars'...

I'm sure this happens. "That" tape has meant Paris Hilton actually gets on TV nowadays... And then there's the people like Abi Titmuss, Kerry Katona, etc who would otherwise be totally forgotten about. In fact, isn't that how Abi Titmuss became "famous"? So that's been leaked intentionally by someone seeking fame for having a threesome with someone who already had relative fame?

Now, where's that Kerry Katona....?