aberdeen-music

Katona going the way of Winehouse?

Lemonade

She's got problems that shouldn't really be mocked.

I'm totally with you on this. 1 in 3 people have a mental illness. She's in a pretty fortunate situation that she should be able to get herself private help. There isn't an awful lot out there for people who are in desperate need of help.

She's her own worst enemy though. The new MTV documentary etc etc doesn't help anyone. Why This Morning thought it was a good idea to get her on the show just to say 'check me and my new body *after thousands and thousands of pounds worth of surgery*' is beyond me? This just adds to the problem. She obvious thought it would sort her problems...

At least Britney attempted to disappear from the public spotlight. The video and photographic footage of her being carted out her house and to hospital was really distressing. She looks like she's trying to get back on track.

I'm totally with you on this. 1 in 3 people have a mental illness. She's in a pretty fortunate situation that she should be able to get herself private help. There isn't an awful lot out there for people who are in desperate need of help.

She's her own worst enemy though. The new MTV documentary etc etc doesn't help anyone. Why This Morning thought it was a good idea to get her on the show just to say 'check me and my new body *after thousands and thousands of pounds worth of surgery*' is beyond me? This just adds to the problem. She obvious thought it would sort her problems...

At least Britney attempted to disappear from the public spotlight. The video and photographic footage of her being carted out her house and to hospital was really distressing. She looks like she's trying to get back on track.

For starters why are people having a go at the fact that she had breast reduction surgery? That would be for health reasons rather than for any other sinister motives. Fair enough she had liposuction but plenty of people do, both famous and not.

Folks should just give her a break. Can't people make mistakes any more? I've made a royal cunt out of myself before on numerous occasions and done some pretty fucking stupid things as well. I don't think she should be overly chastised for anything.

It's a shame more than anything and people should be trying to help her rather than sticking the boot in.

Guest treader.

people boasting about their weight after losing it via surgery is the stupidest thing fucking EVER.

"hey, they sucked 10 stone out of me and now i look great"

cool. see you in 5 months when you rack it back up, you cunt.

Guest Bob Double Jack

i hate the fat attention seeking fuckwit.

if she spent more time trying to do something fruitful, rather than taking money from appearing on any tv programme that will have her, in every magazine on the go every single fuckin week, every sunday newspaper, every tabloid, etc etc. and not being a headcase, i might have a micron of respect for her.

she is about to be made bankrupt supposedly, but she is already morally bankrupt anyway. she is the equivalent of a celebrity prostitute, and will literally do anything for money. if she;s really mentally ill, do something about it, rather than tell the press "i'm mentally ill" - gees 20k for that exclusive".

If only i could remember some of frankie boyles gags from mock the week at the moment.

i'd still give her one though.

but she'd have to ask me nicely.

and probably jade goody as well.

at the same time.

:-)

Guest Bob Double Jack
For starters why are people having a go at the fact that she had breast reduction surgery? That would be for health reasons rather than for any other sinister motives. Fair enough she had liposuction but plenty of people do, both famous and not.

It's a shame more than anything and people should be trying to help her rather than sticking the boot in.

fair enough, but mtv paid for the surgery i believe (at least the tit downsizing). i'll bet they were thinking of her health when they commissioned the "kerry Katona - Whole Again" show. she has no-one ot blame but herself, and her advisors.

Fair enough.

Many people, however, think that changing the way they look will make everything much easier for them etc etc. Not thinking that it's actually the inside that needs to be worked on. Just because she's she feels good doesn't necessarily mean that it will have improved her mental health.

I'm sure the wonderful British media will keep us 'reliably' informed of her next move... :down:

Many people, however, think that changing the way they look will make everything much easier for them etc etc. Not thinking that it's actually the inside that needs to be worked on. Just because she's she feels good doesn't necessarily mean that it will have improved her mental health.

And that's the trap she's fallen into unfortunately.

I'm fed up of how morally devoid of any type of compassion the general public are now. All the bandwagon jumpers are just dispicable, vile proles who have the cheek to think they're above gossip and tabloid spoutings yet are clearly so engrossed in consuming it in the first place that they're straight in with hobnails on revelling in others misfortune when some poor sap has an off day or two. It's like the witch hunts all over.

I have no time for most people these days anyway but two-faces, gossips and back-stabbers are very, very low on my list of people to have anything to do with.

I should point out that i read tabloids too, i just don't feel the need to analyze somebodies every motive for doing things and chastise them in an aloof and condescending manner.

Who cares :D

I think she gets a hard rap. She's got problems that shouldn't really be mocked. Shame on you all.

You're right.

Come on now guys. Lay off her. It's not her fault she owed years of taxes to the government which she couldn't afford to repay, so she declared herself bankrupt, with enough coin left over to put her whole anatomy under the knife because, from her own fucking gob, "I can't be arsed exercising".

Seriously. The more I hear of her, the more certain I am that I would gladly drown her in a fucking toilet. No regrets.

Guest calumunderkills
You're right.

Come on now guys. Lay off her. It's not her fault she owed years of taxes to the government which she couldn't afford to repay, so she declared herself bankrupt, with enough coin left over to put her whole anatomy under the knife because, from her own fucking gob, "I can't be arsed exercising".

Seriously. The more I hear of her, the more certain I am that I would gladly drown her in a fucking toilet. No regrets.

As much as she bugs my tits I couldn't murder her. I love the hate that comes through this forum!!

She is a complete twat though, and anyone who puts themselves in the spotlight as much as this idiot, can't then look for sympathy because people analyse her every move.

You're right.

Do you know the ins and outs of her Tax history? Maybe, like so many other people, she was ill informed by financial advisors. It's all speculation and unless you are party to her finances, you (like me) should have no interest in it.

As for the surgery, it was paid for by MTV as far as i can gather.

Maybe people like you should be drowned in the toilet for being morally corrupt imbeciles who are happy to laugh at other people's misfortune. I really hope that nothing bad ever happens to you like crippling debt, addiction or mental illness because i hope the people around you will have the common sense to treat you with the disdain you weild for others.

Seriously, you're a sensationalist buffoon.

Do you know the ins and outs of her Tax history? Maybe, like so many other people, she was ill informed by financial advisors. It's all speculation and unless you are party to her finances, you (like me) should have no interest in it.

As for the surgery, it was paid for by MTV as far as i can gather.

Maybe people like you should be drowned in the toilet for being morally corrupt imbeciles who are happy to laugh at other people's misfortune. I really hope that nothing bad ever happens to you like crippling debt, addiction or mental illness because i hope the people around you will have the common sense to treat you with the disdain you weild for others.

Seriously, you're a sensationalist buffoon.

OMG WTF???!!!!!1 Dry your eyes.

Are you Stripey in disguise?

No, i'm just fed up of folks being arsey and conroversial for the sake of it. This site is great for the most part, but by christ there are some absolute idiots on here.

It really is comedic how most people seem to think these days.

Alkaline.

YOU are being arsey and controversial for the sake of it.

Alkaline.

YOU are being arsey and controversial for the sake of it.

Not really, it's my opinion and i'm entitled to it. As i said, i don't mind her at all but i wouldn't wish any ill-will on her. Are you seriously saying that you hope she drowns in a toilet and leaves her children motherless? I mean c'mon, there's being an arsehole and there's being callous and stupid and a lot of the people posting that sort of thing are the latter.

When you only have the medias insight on a subject it's a very one-sided view.

Errr... because she had surgery to make them bigger in the first place and then just got fat? She's her own worst enemy. If she can't take the negative press she shouldn't be whoring herself over any magazine and any show that'll give her even a moments attention. She's an embarrassment to herself and even more so to her children. She's entirely self centered. Imagine what her children must feel... she clearly has no self respect and doesn't give a rats arse how it'll rub off on them. She's the architect of her own downfall.

She didn't have implants. She's only had a reduction.

Fucking hell.

What is the point in playing devils advocate over something so trivial as a has-been celebrity who quite clearly brings it all on herself?

I think she's a self-important prick. Just like you're entitled to your killjoy "Aw, people should be trying to help her" opinion, I'm entitled to mine. With the brass that MTV, Zoo, Nuts, Heat, Menstruation Fortnightly and daytime TV must be chucking her way, she can help her fucking self.

Guest calumunderkills
Fucking hell.

What is the point in playing devils advocate over something so trivial as a has-been celebrity who quite clearly brings it all on herself?

I think she's a self-important prick. Just like you're entitled to your killjoy "Aw, people should be trying to help her" opinion, I'm entitled to mine. With the brass that MTV, Zoo, Nuts, Heat, Menstruation Fortnightly and daytime TV must be chucking her way, she can help her fucking self.

Yeah, the point is, he's not having a go at "normal" people who have mental health problems or any sort of problems, but this fucking idiot has brought it all on herself. When she was in Atomic Kitten, she was just an annoying scouser, who seemed to be up for a laugh, but since marrying the guy from Westlife, she's propelled herself into every possible media outlet, and milked it for all it's worth.

Now she's complaining that she's being harshly treated by said media. Sorry, but why the fuck would you go on This Morning, clearly in a state like that, whether it is prescription drugs or not? Obviously her management don't give a fuck about her - no publicity is bad publicity in their eyes, and Katona will get more money out of this interview being so horrible. Don't worry about her, she'll do all right out of this.

Guest calumunderkills

He's a twat, but far more down to earth than her, that's for sure!!

Lucky twat though. :up:

I just can't believe that Kerry Katona, Atomic Kitten, Bryan McFadden and Westlife have just all been mentioned in a "Music Discussion" thread o_O