aberdeen-music

Katona going the way of Winehouse?

Lemonade

I'd have thought it would have been advertised on the front cover.

KATONA: "My new body hell!" or whatever whiney pigshit tail she's going to spout about it. There's a TV show coming up all about how she was unhappy with her body, but claimed that she is too lazy to exercise, so she got some quacks to cut the fat out of her. It's alright for some isn't it? Especially how she owes all that money to the Taxman. She needs to get rained down on, Wesley Snipes style

Yeah I saw something about that, she's done a reality show about her getting loads of plastic surgery, she truly is a waste of skin.

Guest calumunderkills

Do you remember years ago she presented some awards show on the TV and she was wearing some corset thingy that pushed her tits so far up she had one on each side of her chin. Looked like she was trying to smuggle Right Said Fred through security.

She was actually just a scouse mink back then, now she's a total fucking headcase.

She is. I can't think of a celebrity I'd love to kick down a flight of stairs any more than Katona.

Jade Goody would be first, followed by that mountain bike with lipstick "Posh" Beckham.

Katona would be sent down last, to effect major crushage upon the other two.

But the people I'd really like two fastrack down the stairs are the morons who buy these stupid magazines and effectively extend these cunts 15 minutes.

• Upvote 1

She's a fat gobby cunt.

I'd have no problems saying that to her face. Unless she threatened to eat me.

I was once unfortunate enough to see an Atomic Kitten tribute band (At DJs in Fraserburgh!). Just on general principal I lobbed an empty packet of fags at the fake Kerry Katona and hit her in the face.

Why would anyone want to mimic Kerry Katona?

this thread begs the question...who would you rather shag:

Kerry Katona or Jade Goody?

Jade Goody will be lucky if she sees Christmas.

On 1 September 2008 it was reported that Goody's cancer was "advanced and life-threatening" and that she would be having an operation followed by chemotherapy.[49] Doctors warned that her survival chance could be as low as 65%.[50] Further tests, and a hysterectomy, "went well" according to her publicist, and Goody is expected to begin a course of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.[51]

Guest calumunderkills
I was once unfortunate enough to see an Atomic Kitten tribute band (At DJs in Fraserburgh!). Just on general principal I lobbed an empty packet of fags at the fake Kerry Katona and hit her in the face.

Why would anyone want to mimic Kerry Katona?

Haha - throughly deserved. Were the tribute members fae the Broch?? Atomic Kitten in Broch accents. I might pay to see that...

In the summer when we played at the Wizard Festival, my best mate (whilst pished) chucked a plastic pint of cider onstage at us and hit the singer smack on the face and gave him a mouthful of cider. He wasn't impressed. I thought it was hilarious. 8-)

Guest calumunderkills

Talking of rimjobs, a few years ago, I was round at my mate's flat and picked up his Nuts magazine and was flicking through. There was a section where Jodie Marsh had given 50 top sex tips and one of them simply said:

"Lick her ringpiece. Some girls don't like it, but I love it."

What a slag. :p

Talking of rimjobs, a few years ago, I was round at my mate's flat and picked up his Nuts magazine and was flicking through. There was a section where Jodie Marsh had given 50 top sex tips and one of them simply said:

"Lick her ringpiece. Some girls don't like it, but I love it."

What a slag. :p

Fuck's sake - that's me right off Walnut Whips now :down: