aberdeen-music

Katona going the way of Winehouse?

Lemonade

Yeah, the point is, he's not having a go at "normal" people who have mental health problems or any sort of problems, but this fucking idiot has brought it all on herself. When she was in Atomic Kitten, she was just an annoying scouser, who seemed to be up for a laugh, but since marrying the guy from Westlife, she's propelled herself into every possible media outlet, and milked it for all it's worth.

Now she's complaining that she's being harshly treated by said media. Sorry, but why the fuck would you go on This Morning, clearly in a state like that, whether it is prescription drugs or not? Obviously her management don't give a fuck about her - no publicity is bad publicity in their eyes, and Katona will get more money out of this interview being so horrible. Don't worry about her, she'll do all right out of this.

So effectively you're saying that celebrities can't develop mental problems and if they do it's their own fault for being a celebrity. There's far too much pressure put on celebrities by the media and it's due to pleasing the public that it's like that. No wonder so many of them de-rail these days. I feel sorry for them, that's all. They don't have anything to hide behind like the rest of us if we make a mistake. It's out in the open for everyone to see, and no it's not always been like that. Press meddling is a lot worse now than it's ever been.

Guest calumunderkills
So effectively you're saying that celebrities can't develop mental problems and if they do it's their own fault for being a celebrity. There's far too much pressure put on celebrities by the media and it's due to pleasing the public that it's like that. No wonder so many of them de-rail these days. I feel sorry for them, that's all. They don't have anything to hide behind like the rest of us if we make a mistake. It's out in the open for everyone to see, and no it's not always been like that. Press meddling is a lot worse now than it's ever been.

I agree it's worse than it used to be and celebs can get mental health problems, which isn't funny, and isn't their own fault.

But in Kerry Katona's case, she has thrust herself into every possible outlet, and her over-exposure has no doubt contributed to her demise.

But there will be plenty of celebrities out there who get mental health problems and get themselves the help they need and keep themselves out of the media in the meantime. Robbie Williams is a prime example, he's managed to get himself out of the media in the past couple of years. He had his problems and has had far more media attention than Kerry Katona ever has, yet, he seems to have managed to sort himself out.

If she just took a step back, and went and got the help she needed rather than making a documentary about her life, appearing on This Morning when she's clearly not fit to do so, etc etc etc. she might not be in the state she's in and more people would have more sympathy for her.

But in Kerry Katona's case, she has thrust herself into every possible outlet, and her over-exposure has no doubt contributed to her demise.

Has it maybe not occured to you that that may be one of the ways her mental health problems manifest themselves i.e as constant attention seeking and constantly seeking approval.

Guest treader.

last night i came up with the best idea ever:

Kerry Katona VS Jade Goody in a Deathmatch. Prison Rules.

The twist is that they've both been injected with slow-acting poison so even when one kills the other and wins the match, they have maybe a couple hours to live.

think like Battle Royale meets the Saw films meets Fat Ugly Munters!

You can say that, but it could also not be the case as well. It can go both ways.

This thread has spiralled into not being much fun any more. I still think she's a jamrag.

Very true.

I think the whole point is that discussing someone elses misfortune whether brought upon themselves or not shouldn't be "fun".

Jamrag is something i've never heard before. Nice work. :up:

Guest calumunderkills
Kerry Katona's sex tape is also really gross. My friend John had it on his phone, which is how I saw it...I would NOT search for that shit.

I'm glad I've never seen that one...

She has a sex tape?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come so many celebrities have 'leaked' sex tapes? I think I would be pretty careful with my 'home made' movies if I was in the public eye.

Are you reading Pamela Anderson / Tommy Lee, Paris Hilton, Fred Durst, Suzanne Shaw, Jordan, Dustin Diamond, Kerry Katona, Abi Titmuss/John Leslie, X-Pac/Chyna et al?

Incidentally the X-Pac / Chyna one is immensly disturbing. *shudder*

This is Chyna. She is female, believe it or not.

Chyna.jpg

I'd shag Katona. SHe'd be all doped up and slobberign right down the shaft. Top quality head. Yas.

You fucking obscene, funny, impossible man :laughing:

I wonder what the hot topics are on other music forums?

Probably meaningless trivia about string gauges, paradiddles and key changes, instead of quality talk about mental patients drooling saliva over your old boy.

Guest treader.

have you seen the Chyna one!?

HOLY FUCKING GOD, IT'S SO GROSS.

She has a steroid induced swollen clitoris that basically looks like a penis. it's honestly so gross. I wont even link the photos as it's honestly disgusting.

have you seen the Chyna one!?

HOLY FUCKING GOD, IT'S SO GROSS.

She has a steroid induced swollen clitoris that basically looks like a penis. it's honestly so gross. I wont even link the photos as it's honestly disgusting.

It's bigger than X-Pac's cock :laughing:

Seriously though, the thing is about the size of my thumb, it's horrendous.

Guest calumunderkills
I can't believe I just searched for that. When I found the pic I nearly threw up :puke:

You've intrigued me so much that I want to search, but I'm not going to cos if my boss comes into my office and looks over my shoulder to see that, I will probably get fired!