aberdeen-music

football manager 2009

The Milner

Looking forward to this. The last one was a bit of a step down in my eyes and it never engaged me in the way that '07 did (big tall targetman + nippy little fucker up front = epic win!) but I certainly wasted enough of my time on it.

Hopefully my craptop will be able to handle the 3D match engine :p.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now at top of the first about 7 points clear at the top of the 1st (after coming 3rd last year) and just entering march 2010. won the challenge cup again (on penalties) and sitting in the league cup final after having the luckiest run of draws ever (1st division and below then gretna in semi!!). Its likely that I am going up this season though although I am worried as nobody wants to sign for me and I wont be able to get any loan signings next year :( even guys who cant get a game for gretna and most of the 1st division clubs dont want to sign for me. My star striker (Onandi Lowe) has turned 36 and is constantly knackered and Fraser Maclaren wants to sign for a larger club and is raging that I have rejected offers (when I pulled him out of the doledrums and turned him into a quality player! gratitude eh?)

My board are still only "pleased" with me, the gits. I may start to declare interest for any SPL teams who become managerless, although I have rarely done this in my time (does it generally make everyone hate you?)

Guest idol_wild

My board are still only "pleased" with me, the gits. I may start to declare interest for any SPL teams who become managerless, although I have rarely done this in my time (does it generally make everyone hate you?)

Not essentially - if you declare interest in a bigger job, the press will ask you why - just decline to comment and all will be fine. You may lose a point on your "club/player loyalty" attribute. But meh. Nobody stays in the same football job for long!

Guest treader.

Maybe I've just never seen the appeal. I remember playing like 98 or something with Rangers and after like 5 games being bored off my nut and binning it. (I got it for free, so no loss there)

injury bug?

Not had any problems so far, played half a season with arsenal and now a few months into a man city season not had any real injury problems.

Man city have a heap of money its banter!!

Jonny mac did you use steam to download it?

Nah, i've just set it download normally.

On the uni network too, so is normally pretty quick.

Is almost done now mind you.