aberdeen-music

too many gigs to tell you about....have a look at barfly listings...

Steven Milne

i can understand your point (it can be a hard place for atmosphere with any less than 150 people in basically) as its a huge space to fill but at the same time...

dananana... will be fucking ace i reckon.

its a clubnight show so itll be late, busy (i hope) and people will be up for it

going to put them on at around 12.30pm ish and im sure people will enjoy it.

last year the clubnight atttendance was really high after the freshers came back so hopefully itll be rammed again - good times. (october to mid december was mad - we had to stop letting people in for three weeks in a row in october)

im particularly looking forward to these band / clubngiht nights (this one, the errors one and the 25th october line up with the hidden masters) - i always said i wanted to put bands on a saturday as part of the clubnight and now theres a few to look forward to,

hopefully people will enjoy the gig too despite their feelings towards moshulu but as i say i do understand your points / opinions.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
When Danana played at the Tunnels there were about 12 people there! I reckon the clubnight/band on late format'll be sweet, Milne know's what he is doing!

Yeah...but that was then! This is now! I doubt shifting it to the Moshulu last time would have pulled a bigger crowd, surely?

I was just basing what i said on the fact that i don't really the Moshulu as a venue, but like the Tunnels!

there is no support for saturday.

on at 12.30am

Don't suppose there is a door policy of no kilts on saturday? We'll be coming back from the Scotland game and quite fancy heading along, but don't know if we'd get in ?(

I'm taking it as a given that I'll have to remove my glengarry bunnet and wear a jumper over my 1990 Scotland top...

yes, amazingly by looking on their website it tells you when they're playing and where...

Well on their myspace and the moshulu website I couldn't see anything about historic gigs and that was all I could be arsed looking at. Now I have looked at their website I see it is listed right at the bottom of the front page under "previous events" which is hard to FIND. I plan to write to Steven Milne, Stiff Little Fingers and www.aberdeen-music.com individually to convey my disappointment at this sorry excuse for communication.

Well on their myspace and the moshulu website I couldn't see anything about historic gigs and that was all I could be arsed looking at. Now I have looked at their website I see it is listed right at the bottom of the front page under "previous events" which is hard to FIND. I plan to write to Steven Milne, Stiff Little Fingers and www.aberdeen-music.com individually to convey my disappointment at this sorry excuse for communication.

As opposed to your blind ineptitude? It ain't rocket science chief ;)

Don't suppose there is a door policy of no kilts on saturday? We'll be coming back from the Scotland game and quite fancy heading along, but don't know if we'd get in ?(

I'm taking it as a given that I'll have to remove my glengarry bunnet and wear a jumper over my 1990 Scotland top...

i dont think there is a non kilt policy bud, but ill check.

dont see a problem tho.

If I was running Moshulu, men in kilts wouldn't be allowed. If yr going to wear a skirt, at least wear a fancy one. :p