aberdeen-music

How much do you cost?

Ithaca

I reckon I'd have a certain price for alot of things. But I would not fuck my sister (albeit I don't have one) or a dog. That's pretty ridiculous.

a couple of considerations...

would your sister have to be facing you?

and how big would the dog be?

just asking...cos how much is in the pot?....

I also ran round a block in Woodside / Tilly (Don Bank Terrace) in the buff, with only a miner's lamp, balaclava and snowboarding goggles....when there was 2 inches of snow on the ground.

I did that for the princely sum of "fuck all" as a bet.

there are photos out there....somewhere. and I distinctly remember meeting a man in a white capri, asking if "I was lost" ?... ho ho

Guest treader.
I also once swallowed a wad of my own cum to prove a point with an ex girlfriend. It just meant she couldn't complain and was fairly obliging from then on.

woah woah woah woah woah. what the fuck!? i hope you're joking.

Lucky once bet me that I couldn't eat a whole Pineapple in less than a minute.

I did it with seconds to spare.

No money involved but boredom on nightshift can make you do stupid things.

Did that inculde the skin, crown and core? I'd easy put ten quid in the pot for someone to eat a whole pineapple in less than a minute, but it would have to be a WHOLE pineapple! In fact, fuck the time limit, ten quid for someone to eat an entire pineapple! Any takers?

Oh, and come on Mr. Ed Howson, everyone has tasted their own at some point (haven't they?)

Did that inculde the skin, crown and core? I'd easy put ten quid in the pot for someone to eat a whole pineapple in less than a minute, but it would have to be a WHOLE pineapple! In fact, fuck the time limit, ten quid for someone to eat an entire pineapple! Any takers?

Oh, and come on Mr. Ed Howson, everyone has tasted their own at some point (haven't they?)

Ok not the skin and the crown but everything else.

I still think thats a pretty good achievement.

And just for the record I have never tasted my own cum....or anyones elses for tjhat matter.