aberdeen-music

What Crap have you been buying recently?

Some kids laughed at my Acid Preppie (don't ask)* look in Kefalonia 2 years ago, I just made the pointy fingers and said; 'stylin'', which I think they knew the meaning of, as style is a word of Greek origin. Well they laughed more anyway.

*Like a preppie, thats taken lots of acid, and isn't quite right anymore.

I used the word stylin' at work a couple of times today, but my work mates didn't seem to understand.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

2 large boxes of differing herbal teas, a car bonnet badge, a modified air inlet pipe for said car, 2 laptop hard disks, and another badge for the car

Set of 22g precision Targets, nothing too fancy. Will be trying them out in the pub later tonight.

:up:

Very nice, how much did they set you back?

I've made it my mission this year to hit a 180, I've been playing for two years and still haven't hit one despite everyone else doing so :( I've had countless 140's, I've had a 13 dart finish..but that 180 is just ridiculously elusive.

I'm convinced the problem is that I see the first two darts land in the T20 and the nerves get to me - and the worst thing is that they'll go once I've hit the first 180 :(