aberdeen-music

What Crap have you been buying recently?

Very nice, how much did they set you back?

I've made it my mission this year to hit a 180, I've been playing for two years and still haven't hit one despite everyone else doing so :( I've had countless 140's, I've had a 13 dart finish..but that 180 is just ridiculously elusive.

I'm convinced the problem is that I see the first two darts land in the T20 and the nerves get to me - and the worst thing is that they'll go once I've hit the first 180 :(

Smacked in my first 180 in aaaaaaaaaaages last night, oh yes!

My problem is that I can't fit the hours in for practise these days, so can't perfect my technique and get consistent.

Keep trying.

:up:

Smacked in my first 180 in aaaaaaaaaaages last night, oh yes!

My problem is that I can't fit the hours in for practise these days, so can't perfect my technique and get consistent.

Keep trying.

My balls have been well and truly broken here - nowhere in this country do they appear to play proper darts with proper boards - lots of electronic boards, but fuck all in the way of a proper cork board :(

I'm going to get a proper board here, but it's useless in terms of playing matches. Tried one game with the weird plastic darts and felt like screaming...