aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

When have they ever?

I had my first free Saturday this year the weekend just gone, which coincided with the Aberdeen game. Now usually I'd go, but after witnessing the shower of shite at the Dunfermline game, I just couldn't bear watching another defeat and a dismal display.

It's really disheartening to have to pray for a miracle every time I watch them. Bastards.

hopefully you will never ever have to go to a game at kettering, two portaloos for 300 supporters, serves me right for sitting down when i could have stood with the other 1,000 united fans who stood! great performance on the pitch, they scored their consolation in the 8th minute of the 4 mins of stoppages. we can still win the BSP title (highly unlikely but stranger things have happened in footy), burton are wobbling! play offs virtually guarenteed. i is a happy bunny tonight!

Aye you're right, there are a couple of tricky games left. Namely, Peterhead and Brechin away, which will be no walkover. Still to lose a game at home this season though, fairly confident about East Fife and Alloa.

Raith have got a bit of an easier time of it fixtures-wise. Still, Stevenson is back on form, Prunty's been outstanding, it's a pity Kevin 'tallest man in Scotland' James loan is up, but I'm feeling pretty confident.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
You're posting before I even get the goal...

Is my freeview just really behind?! Or are you secretly posting from Stamford Bridge?!

Ha. My real name is Steven Gerrard.

Ha. My real name is Steven Gerrard.

Haha. But you would have not put an exclamation mark when you said Lampard's won it if you were Steven Gerrard!! I don't think he would've been so polite! :up:

I loved the little dig from the commentators about the Chelsea fans needing flags to add to the atmosphere!

Haha. But you would have not put an exclamation mark when you said Lampard's won it if you were Steven Gerrard!! I don't think he would've been so polite! :up:

I loved the little dig from the commentators about the Chelsea fans needing flags to add to the atmosphere!

Everyone knows Steven Gerrard dreams of playing for Chelsea ;)

The Liverpool fans were immense tonight. I actually had the sound down for about 60 minutes of the match, and tend to ignore whatever the dickhead commentators say in all football matches or else I just get angry cos they speak pish. All the time.

I bet they spoke more than once about the prospects of an English club winning the trophy this year bla bla bla.

They aren't really "English" anymore though are they you twat? No, they play their football in England, but Premiership teams are the most multicultural establishments in the world.

I bet they spoke more than once about the prospects of an English club winning the trophy this year bla bla bla.

I don't actually think they mentioned this.... But I manage to block them out.

Also, the quality of some of the goals tonight were fantastic.

Can't wait to see Chelsea humbled in the Nou Camp (I may have to eat those words though).

I forgot to add that I LOVE the Champion's League music. I'm a loser.

I don't actually think they mentioned this.... But I manage to block them out.

Also, the quality of some of the goals tonight were fantastic.

Can't wait to see Chelsea humbled in the Nou Camp (I may have to eat those words though).

I forgot to add that I LOVE the Champion's League music. I'm a loser.

Chelsea will do alright I reckon. I've not actually seen that much footy this year at all, been busy all the time, but the English teams are doing well in Europe. I wouldn't rule out a Chelsea v Man Utd final.