aberdeen-music

Euro 2008

french_disko

Don't gamble, kids.

Tonight's games are going to be so interesting but I'll miss them both. :swearing:

i'm up 14 pounds so far for the tournament but a rush of blood to the head means i might be wiped out today. only time will tell but you gots to be in it to win it right? :)

i've got holland to win 2-1 against the french and italy to win against romania as my safe cover bet. hope italy don't arse it up!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holland are surely just taking the piss now right?

as was just pointed out by the beeb, 7 goals in two games against the two teams who contested the world cup final with but 1 goal in reply. what a fucking team. henry is actually laughing as he congratulates the dutch, i guess it's that or cry right?

Omg. All these cash wins flying through the air and my moderate amount of correct guesses so far is encouraging me to gamble some more. But I just did my first one ever, I was thinking about breaking myself in gently.

X) money..

what you want to do is put all your money on a safe bet like italy to beat romania and watch them completely bottle it and that'll put you off betting again :swearing:

what you want to do is put all your money on a safe bet like italy to beat romania and watch them completely bottle it and that'll put you off betting again :swearing:

I can see through your mazy rhetoric! You're advising me to put 500 on Greece beating Spain next week.

It is done. :up:

Would they not need to get something from Holland though?! I'm not sure... If Italy and France draw and Romania were to get beat they're all on 2 points, but I would presume it would be Romania because of their draws against Italy and France?! It's so confusing!!

This is proving to be an amazing championship! Totally didn't think I'd watch as much of it as I have! :up:

Would they not need to get something from Holland though?! I'm not sure... If Italy and France draw and Romania were to get beat they're all on 2 points, but I would presume it would be Romania because of their draws against Italy and France?! It's so confusing!!

This is proving to be an amazing championship! Totally didn't think I'd watch as much of it as I have! :up:

France and Italy have a goal difference of -3 due to 3-0 and 4-1 losses to the Dutch, Romania have a neutral goal difference. I think as long as they don't get humped and Italy v. France is a draw, they go through ?(

Glad my sweepstake team (Netherlands) have already qualified, as it means I can cheer on the Romanians without any guilt on tuesday.

France and Italy have a goal difference of -3 due to 3-0 and 4-1 losses to the Dutch, Romania have a neutral goal difference. I think as long as they don't get humped and Italy v. France is a draw, they go through ?(

Glad my sweepstake team (Netherlands) have already qualified, as it means I can cheer on the Romanians without any guilt on tuesday.

You know, I'm not really fussed... But it would be totally amazing for them both to go out!! Holland are providing us with fantastic football and I'm hoping Spain continue with it tomorrow!

I've been absolutely done by the bookie over the last two days. The last few scrapings in my William Hill account have gone on Sweden winning with Ibrahimovic scoring first, pretty fucking unlikely but it was pointless putting it on Spain for the pennies I'd get back.

If Sweden win, I'm going to find every player and kiss them on their beautiful Swede heads.

Won 46.76 betting on the Tennis and Rugby Union today, so i've shoved it all on there being 3 or more goals in the Spain v. Sweden game at odds of 11/10 (so 99 back if it comes off)

Bit unsure about it to be honest, as Isakason hasn't conceded many lately for Sweden and they have a fairly settled back 4. However with them changing their formation and Spain being in top form, it could be a 3-0 or 2-1. There'll be plenty of chances, just depends on whether the strikers can take them.

It'll be a good game for gratuitous shots of attractive Swedish and Spanish women though :love:

*hits The Roof*

Viiillllaaaaa!!!!!!

So I wasn't the only one cheering with the announcer?

Daaaaaviiiid! VILLLLAAAAAAAAAA! Daaaaaaaaaviiiid! VILLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I am really wishing i put more on Holland winning this thing but would've probably jinxed it for myself.

Greece vs Russia is surely gonna be the most horrible tie of the tournament?

So I wasn't the only one cheering with the announcer?

Daaaaaviiiid! VILLLLAAAAAAAAAA! Daaaaaaaaaviiiid! VILLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I am really wishing i put more on Holland winning this thing but would've probably jinxed it for myself.

Greece vs Russia is surely gonna be the most horrible tie of the tournament?

I was disappointed initially when I drew Netherlands in our sweepstake, but am delighted now! 200 if they win. Although, I also had Argentina in the last World Cup... so style may get beat again this year. Hope they lay down to Romania on Tuesday to piss off the French and Italians, as well as earn ICT more money :love:

Banked 50 of today's winnings and dithering on what to put the rest of the money on for Russia v. Greece. Missed their 1st matches as I was in London, but got the impression both were dreadful. Either Handicap bet of Greece +1, or less than 3 goals ?(

I'll watch the first 5 mins and decide after that.

Since i'm heading out soon and will miss the match, i've put the 50 on something unspectacular: Less than 4 goals in the match, which would net me 10 profit if it comes off. So i'll be hoping for a boring game! My target of 1000 tournament winnings is almost halfway there :love:

The next round of games are a total mixed bag, so probably won't bet as big on those. E.g. If I were Netherlands i'd lose to Romania on purpose to get France out, but will they? Portugal are much better than Switerland, but will they rest players since they're assured of finishing top in their group? I'll end up putting on live bets I think once I see how they are performing and what their motivation levels are like.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

My 4-way acca lasts until day 2 for a change! Just need Portugal and the Czechs to win tomorrow for a 31 return off a 2 stake. I'm due a win...

:up::up::up: