aberdeen-music

Euro 2008

french_disko

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being serious for a change, I just assumed by the "our" that you're of German descent. Are you?

:up:

Nope, not at all. I have followed german football since i was a nipper and started supporting Germany at Mexico '86. Being a kid at the time nationality means nowt much so i carried on supporting them. I will always feel the same about Scotland though.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Nope, not at all. I have followed german football since i was a nipper and started supporting Germany at Mexico '86. Being a kid at the time nationality means nowt much so i carried on supporting them. I will always feel the same about Scotland though.

Hmm, can't say I agree but I'll leave it at that.

You get a hard enough time about football on here as it is...

:up:

I'll be supporting Croatia, Slaven has got them playing in a pressing style that I like.

Euro '08's been good for business, just supplied a pile of stuff to GMTV amongst others.

Also just supplied a load of stuff for the forthcoming The Damned United* which is being filmed as I type.... :up:

*based on Brian Clough, nae Captain Sensible (sadly).

Depends who I get in the 2 sweepstakes I've entered. Both get drawn on Friday.

I think Portugal have a good chance (and it would be funny to see them win a major trophy NOW after the golden era) and can see Italy getting to the final but losing it. They're not the same team that won the world cup.

Good to see Marius Niculae getting 45 mins in Romania's 4-0 win over Montenegro yesterday. He set up a goal and generally played really well. Also wore the captain's armband for the last 20 minutes or so apparently :up:

They'll do ok in the group of death I think. Finished above Netherlands in the qualifying, and scoring some great goals.

GoalTube.org >> Friendly >> Romania vs Montenegro

Although... Netherlands are looking very very good against Wales just now, which is handy as I have them in a sweepstake. Bad news for Scotland though, since we have them in the World Cup Qualifiers.

Wonder what the odds are on a Netherlands and Romania progression from the group of death...??

Since Ireland never bloody qualified I'm going to be supporting Sweden as the King of Kings has once again come out of retirement.

I'm hoping for some good games of football, you always get a surprise dark horse team... Maybe Spain will actually do something this year?

I''m also supporting Sweden but my reasons are purely financial. Got Jan Koller in the top scorer sweepstake also. Don't fancy my chances much for either really.

Guest idol_wild

I can't see past Germany.

I don't think I can support anyone as such, but I'll root for the Germans simply because I like the way they play football.