aberdeen-music

FMA '08 - Best Extreme Act

The Ghost Of Fudge

i had already conformed about 3 posts ago! but no peeps have to keep trying to knock shit into my opinion, and im not gona sit back and let them(whoever they are) think that theyve 'shown me' when really all theyve shown me is how bitter and hateful this area is(i already knew that anyway). Cant even start any kinda discussion here without gettin your opinion discounted,disregarded and then being referred to as an idiot.(unless of course youve got an army of friends to back up your posts) Really does the majority make you right? like in Nazi Germany they were obviously right about the jews cuz they were majority?

If you conformed earlier, why did you rub salt into your own wounds by posting up dictionary definitions further proving your previous point invalid? ?(

Engaging in this fallacy is sometimes known as playing the Nazi card.[1][2]

The fallacy most often assumes the form of "Hitler (or the Nazis) supported X, therefore X must be evil/undesirable/bad"[2]

thats not what i said i was merely pointing out that the majority isnt necessarily right.

and

'If you conformed earlier, why did you rub salt into your own wounds by posting up dictionary definitions further proving your previous point invalid? '

if they proved my previous points invalid id like to know how? because i said intensity earlier on and was laughed at. That proves that i was perfectly right in saying that extreme music should be intense. I also showed that i am aware of other extreme styles by putting the list of common styles in.

i wont be posting again.from now.

Engaging in this fallacy is sometimes known as playing the Nazi card.[1][2]

The fallacy most often assumes the form of "Hitler (or the Nazis) supported X, therefore X must be evil/undesirable/bad"[2]

thats not what i said i was merely pointing out that the majority isnt necessarily right.

and i wont be posting again.from now.

Most often doesn't mean always, so it doesn't matter that it isn't what you said. You still brought the Nazis into it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
yeah that was a funny post, wel funny eh, what was your point exactly? that im thick as mince oh right yeah, wana compare IQ's? obviously opinions have alot to do with intelligence in this case............ thatl be why your all pissed off with me :up:

Gumby, I really do not relish the mental image of you sitting typing replies like this. I was referring to my original post questioning Fudge's knowledge of "extreme" music. This is a few pages back, go look if you want to.

The problem with you is that you type these semi-incoherent rantings which make little to no sense and then throw gargantuan bitch-fits when people laugh at you for coming across as a self-righteous tosser. That's just the way it is. I'm not pissed off with you at all, but you perpetuate every dumbfuck macho-metal meathead stereotype in the book and this provides no end of entertainment. The site'd be poorer without you.

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
thanks for the great discussion guys , dont know what id do without you trying to put me in my place.:up:

all im doing is seeing what other opinions are goin on otherwise i WOULDNT of posted in the first place. not trying to force my opinion on anybody.

Roughly translated as " I am defeated".

:up:

...and you'll notice he hasn't been seen publicly in quite some time...

coincidence?

not at all. some old woman kidnapped him and tied him to a bed and has been shagging him 6 times a day ever since. he is fed a diet of blended baguette and chilli sauce through a straw 5 times a week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
'He is gonna throw his rattle at you!!! '

haha, id throw my fucking rattleSNAKE at you!!

(if i had one, oh well, just gona have to try and perform well at this gig!)

'Damn I missed the discussion.'

i wouldnt worry about it, its mainly been a 'who the hell are you to have an opinion' sort of an argument.

• 2 weeks later...