aberdeen-music

Yay aberdeen

Guest Neutral

i don't see any point in aberdeen nightlife anymore, it's just crappy bars and clubs run by ignorant pricks putting on rubbish music which are full of the most contemptible fucking arseholes you can imagine, who after tanking up on cheap booze and crap drugs spill out onto the streets and make the place look like a fucking insane asylum from the point of view of any sane outside observer.

The violence in that video is not because there are too many pubs, it's because there are too many dickheads in this city, and you wannabe middle-class student fucks can stop pretending it's all to do with "neds" because you contribute to that atmosphere aswell.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see any point in aberdeen nightlife anymore, it's just crappy bars and clubs run by ignorant pricks putting on rubbish music which are full of the most contemptible fucking arseholes you can imagine, who after tanking up on cheap booze and crap drugs spill out onto the streets and make the place look like a fucking insane asylum from the point of view of any sane outside observer.

The violence in that video is not because there are too many pubs, it's because there are too many dickheads in this city, and you wannabe middle-class student fucks can stop pretending it's all to do with "neds" because you contribute to that atmosphere aswell.

Emigrate.JPG

As do you. Your manner, arrogance and sheer ineptitude at social integration are enough to prompt people of lower levels of intelligence to resort to violence.

Here y'go...

The Daily Mail

And once again, there is a heartening cancer story on that page. What is it about the Mail that is just so predictable? :D

As for Aberdeen. Maybe pubs & clubs should think about telling a few more mardy pissheads (of any class) that they have had enough & invite them to leave before they become a handfull?

OK, I know its not always that easy to spot them but IME, a lot of the time, you can see the likelyhood of something coming. :(

As far as drink-related trouble on our streets goes however, I'm not convinced that a great deal has changed, other than that licencing/planning policy has concentrated it into certain areas (which was kind of the idea in the first place) & the likes of CCTV has made it easier for coppers with their own agenda/interest/axe to grind to make it into a major issue. I'd also bet the ownership/management base of the established licenced trade here kind of likes the idea of having their respective moneymakers protected from further competition?

Its a blatant attempt to divert attention from the fact that the correct means of stopping this sort of trouble, i.e., police presence and intervention, is far less than it used to be and what does exist is ineffective, probably because they are scared of being sued by some ned for being heavy handed.

As a point of general interest, Stripey cant wank due to his physical problems. His interest is purely voyeuristic, the one handed spack.

anyhow- this is a good reflection of the true state of Aberdeen is it not?

i.e, a lager fuelled shit hole.

can i have a dvd to review please?

i have an hnd and everything...........................

pm me.

it's because there are too many dickheads in this city, and you wannabe middle-class student fucks can stop pretending it's all to do with "neds" because you contribute to that atmosphere aswell.

Another eloquently made point from the king of the non-aggressive, reasoned argument.

"Fuck you....yakka yakka......fuck Aberdeen....yakka yakka.....inbreds....yakka yakka....shit music...."

You seem to be dropping in intelligent argument, you even used 'gay' as a synonym for shit in a recent post. You need to up your game a bit!

the thing about the booze argument is that most of the people i know can quite happily get completely messed up on alcohol and make it home without raising a fist to anyone so i just don't buy it as an excuse for violence. it might make violent people more disposed to being violent but those idiots are still violent people to start with.

i don't think enough is done in the courts to put people off attacking others and perhaps that's because there's too many people in jail for other things which they could get community service for or perhaps there's not enough jails. if you violently attack someone you should give up your liberty for a while.

Guest bluesxman

I lived in Edinburgh for a time 7 years ago and the streets were full of trouble seeking neds after closing time there as well, its not just an Aberdeen thing. Walking back to hotels after gigs in Glasgow has led to witnessing the same there.

Im pretty lucky, Ive wandered Aberdeen after hours on several occasions seeking a taxi to Stonehaven and have never had any bother. Probably because Im not in possession of a ned attracting alternative appearance which unfortunately is all it requires in a lot of instances.

Guest Steven Dedalus

I only ever had bother in Aberdeen once, on the night Dr Drakes shut.

I was blutered (as we say in Norn Iron) and some rakish chap decided to have a go at me, and tore a hole in my favourite coat. I then staggered home and fell over my television.

At least that's the way I remember it (I had, after all, been drinking a lot of wine and had somehow fallen onto the stage with Filthpact, so my memory is a little unclear on the subject).

Oh yeah, I was mugged in burger King once. Some dudes took my phone and some money, but left the complete Siouxsie and The Banshees back catalogue untouched. For some strange reason.

Either way, two incidents in seven years isn't bad.

Guest idol_wild
I only ever had bother in Aberdeen once, on the night Dr Drakes shut.

I was blutered (as we say in Norn Iron) and some rakish chap decided to have a go at me, and tore a hole in my favourite coat. I then staggered home and fell over my television.

At least that's the way I remember it (I had, after all, been drinking a lot of wine and had somehow fallen onto the stage with Filthpact, so my memory is a little unclear on the subject).

Oh yeah, I was mugged in burger King once. Some dudes took my phone and some money, but left the complete Siouxsie and The Banshees back catalogue untouched. For some strange reason.

Either way, two incidents in seven years isn't bad.

Wasn't it Contra you fell onto the stage with? Backwards, may I add. With your empty bottle of wine in hand...

Guest Steven Dedalus
Wasn't it Contra you fell onto the stage with? Backwards, may I add. With your empty bottle of wine in hand...

I'm pretty sure it was Filthpact, but I could be wrong. I remember shaking my ass to Contra as well, wearing my shirt and tie and favourite brown trench coat.

Sexy times!

the thing about the booze argument is that most of the people i know can quite happily get completely messed up on alcohol and make it home without raising a fist to anyone so i just don't buy it as an excuse for violence. it might make violent people more disposed to being violent but those idiots are still violent people to start with.

i don't think enough is done in the courts to put people off attacking others and perhaps that's because there's too many people in jail for other things which they could get community service for or perhaps there's not enough jails. if you violently attack someone you should give up your liberty for a while.

what?

theres truth in there Dave, you'll just have to sift for it.

actually you sound so muddled that you would make an ideal aberdeen city councellor ( tricky word to spell)....

i'd vote for you, as long as yer brother didnae play guitar on the election promo....