aberdeen-music

Peter Dow v. Harlaw Academy on youtube

french_disko

1) Filming kids?????

2) What does he expect! He is asking for them to knock on the window if he has a big sign saying "Don't knock on the window" Duh.

3) Who says the kids are from Harlaw.

4) Who says that the actions of a few kids means that an entire school is failing.

5) Yeah, the kids are badly behaved...a bit like Peter Dow who has been charged by the police in the past for grafitti.

6) Is Peter Dow eccentric or mentally ill? If it is the latter then he should be getting some help. If it's the former, he needs to get a life.

6) Is Peter Dow eccentric or mentally ill? If it is the latter then he should be getting some help. If it's the former, he needs to get a life.

I'd go with the latter. I can remember him from a time when it was only beginning to go off the rails.

His level/form of illness is also maybe not at the point where he could be sectioned & treated against his will. Yet. He has certainly been offered & flatly refused psych help before.

No, not for an individual's own system. Legal regulation only applies to buisness/partnership CCTV. Even then, many firms drive a coach & horses through the regs & get away with it.

The combination of the sign & the camera may be arguable as "behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace" but that would depend what else was going on/being said/threatened. Filming itself & even posting it on youtube is not enough.

Don't know the background but I have a feeling this has been building-up for a while. I first heard of something involving him & Harlaw over a year ago but those videos are all recent.

He will probably do something stupid enough to get it all canned sometime tho.

Personally, if I walked past a window with a big poster saying "don't bang on this window" I'd be pretty tempted.

I'm fairly dubious that's all the poster said, the kid seemed to be reading it aloud for ages.

Well, when we I was a kid, we knew all the people that would give you a chase for hanging around in the street or banging on their doors - and they'd be the ones we did rammies on, chucked eggs at, whatever.

serisouly, if you don't want shit from kids then don't put "don't do this" posters up on your house - of course they'll do it!! it's like red rags to a bull.

as for the kids reading abilities - if mr Dow is correct about Harlaw's failing standards then maybe he simply took ages to read the poster!

his website is a classic.... SCOTTISH NATIONAL STANDARD BEARER: Peter Dow - peterdow@talk21.com - 07796 790 745

look under "index" and "peter dow is looking for a wife".

possibly the funniest / saddest thing on the internet!

Right, who's gonna phone him and tell him he's a cunt!!!

I like the way anyone who doesn't hate the Queen is an anti-scottish Nazi.

Guest Steven Dedalus
his website is a classic.... SCOTTISH NATIONAL STANDARD BEARER: Peter Dow - peterdow@talk21.com - 07796 790 745

look under "index" and "peter dow is looking for a wife".

possibly the funniest / saddest thing on the internet!

That is indeed the most heartbreakingly sad thing on the internet.

All the best to him.

I'm sure there's someone out there who wants to move in with a complete mentalist, and have loads of kids.

Dear me...