aberdeen-music

Snap Faxes...

rhino

ok.. this isnt a rant or a go of any sorts just wondered.. snap faxs are for students right? and the deals in places apply for students....

so why do i need the snap fax and not just my student ID?

i fecking hate carrying my snapfax with me incase it de-magnitize all my creditcards and the likes!!!

and there are good deals in Hendry J's for students, so what difference does it make if i have a snapfax or a student ID?

like i said not a rant or anything just a question?

is it for legal reasons or something?

would it not have something to do with the advertising that these places get with Snapfax....? I mean, a student card carries no advertising on it, but a snapfax does

hmm...i know what i mean in my head :O ?(

The snapfax deal is not the same as a student discount at the moment. Just now, there is no special student deal, after freshers fair we will hold the following offers for students at any time of the week:

Burger +1 topping + a bottle of Budweiser 5

2 Cocktails 4

Plus all the usual deals:

Miller 2, Vodka mixer 2, Sour 1, VS 1,75 Tennents 1.75

all the time.

Rob

Originally posted by Moshulu Rob

The snapfax deal is not the same as a student discount at the moment. Just now, there is no special student deal, after freshers fair we will hold the following offers for students at any time of the week:

Burger +1 topping + a bottle of Budweiser 5

2 Cocktails 4

Plus all the usual deals:

Miller 2, Vodka mixer 2, Sour 1, VS 1,75 Tennents 1.75

all the time.

Rob

Man i love henry j beans! :love:

student id's dont carry the list of deals on them, so they arent as convenient as a snap fax, plus i think they sometimes encourage you to share your deals out between you and your friends

anyways, i intend trying to get hold of one for myself, not that im a student or anything, i just want som deals

David

• 5 years later...
Guest Jake Wifebeater
There's an exceptionally hairy dude on Belmont Street been hard selling them for the past few months. He follows you right up the street shouting special offers at you.

Punch him in the face.

Then punch him in the face again.

Then kick him in the scrotum until he bleeds.

:up:

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I know this is a very old thread but does anyone know how much it costs to advertise in Snapfax?

I'm gonna get a rep for being a cock about this particular gripe, but how on earth did you think that you were going to get a decent one line answer about this on aberdeen-music? Why in god's name would you not contact the company to ask?