aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most annoying thing about Summer is that everyone calls her SUM!!!!! wtf is that about!? I think id find Sum more annoying if lynne wasnt in the programme...I think she is quite possibly the worst character ever, portrayed by the worst actress ever.

Boyd will take roids & go crazy i suspect....

Paul Robinson is a legend, nick off indeed! Hilarious...Although i think he was unsuccessful when attempting to destroy Skyes cam tape...

Guest haigyman
The most annoying thing about Summer is that everyone calls her SUM!!!!! wtf is that about!? I think id find Sum more annoying if lynne wasnt in the programme...I think she is quite possibly the worst character ever' date=' portrayed by the worst actress ever.

Boyd will take roids & go crazy i suspect....

Paul Robinson is a legend, nick off indeed! Hilarious...Although i think he was unsuccessful when attempting to destroy Skyes cam tape...[/quote']

"roids".

what happened in the last 5 minutes today? it was my tea time.

What DIDN'T happen?!

Well basically Connor's brakes failed, he took his "Yute" to the garage and Lou said he was silly for not having brake fluid. But Connor said he'd put some in not long ago. Meanwhile, "someone" in a really bad blonde/yellow wig was in a car "hiding" behind a newspaper (sadly he hadn't cut out eye-holes) and it turned out to be Carmella's bodyguard bloke. Then he got out of the car and was going RIGHT up behind Connor and you're like "OH MY GOD HE'S BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!"

As Dayeth said, BEST cliffhanger EVER.

I haven't watched neighbours since I moved outta my parents house 4 years ago- but I bet I could start watching tomorow' date=' and be an expert on every story line by friday.[/quote']

do it!

I haven't seen it in weeks cause I always appear to be out these days, should really get sky plus or something.