aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha, that was eventful... Yeah that Paul Robinson back... that was fucking random. I wonder what happened that they had to squeeze so many storylines into 25mins.

I remember when drew died ages ago, he fell off the horse, died in hospital, and they had his funeral all in one episode. I thought that was silly, but this is just getting... well even more silly.

It's all good though :band:

Man that was a good-un! So much happened.

details' date=' details! how did the fire start? did it burn down the school? lassiters hotel and the coffee shop and pub, or ramsey street itself? was it caused by that chap who was being beastly to boyd for a while? did karl and izzy get married?

so many questions!![/quote']

no one knows,no, no, yes, yes, no, not sure who, not quite

What was that all about with Steph "killing" her grandad though? Dumb.

It was terrible....some dodgy camera angles that showed NOTHING but her obvuiosly trying to take the pillow out from underneath him for NO reason and then in pops some guy screaming "bushTUCKA!...whatca yeh dewen to me Father yeh wee BLIGHta!"

It was terrible....some dodgy camera angles that showed NOTHING but her obvuiosly trying to take the pillow out from underneath him for NO reason and then in pops some guy screaming "bushTUCKA!...whatca yeh dewen to me Father yeh wee BLIGHta!"

We were watching it at work going "EH?" because it had nothing to do with anything ever and will no doubt develop into the worst storyline ever.

Why was she even taking the pillow from under his head anyways? Dead people can't be comfortable?

I like to see the E4 'next weeks' episode of Desperate Housewives, then piss Hardcore Mel off by proclaiming every 30 seconds "I know whats gonna happen!!! Want me to tell you?!" I'm just waiting for the day the wine glass gets smashed off me head.

cheater. i find out every week what's happening in the OC before it airs and now my sister thinks I am super smart. But i'm only cheating myself.

Yes, you are.

I've gone off the O.C. this season... doesn't grip me as much.

I shall never go off Neighbours, just because my day comes together around it.