aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive loved Karl ever since his midlife crisi, he became such a dude, when he used to sit in his bachelor pad and play his acoustic.. :rockon:

I can just imagine him bustin a move on the dancefloor now, i bet hes a "disco-stud" lol..

Fuck knows, everyone loves Neighbours, its what keeps my life together, sooo much better than "Home and Away", it sucks..

anyway, enough ranting..

Bobby J :D

Ive loved Karl ever since his midlife crisi' date=' he became such a dude, when he used to sit in his bachelor pad and play his acoustic.. :rockon:

I can just imagine him bustin a move on the dancefloor now, i bet hes a "disco-stud" lol..

Fuck knows, everyone loves Neighbours, its what keeps my life together, sooo much better than "Home and Away", it sucks..

anyway, enough ranting..

Bobby J :D[/quote']

You gotta give him credit for being in the right prescription and writing the always fantastic "free as a river" ...Karl is SUPER cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gilly
I must really start watchin this program. Lesbians and comical car crashes! Its like the best TV ever!

It certainly is. The story lines are wonderful and the characters are so witty. Good times..

I just realised that I must have watch neighbours for about six years or something' date=' god thats quite sad.....[/quote']

That's nothing. I've been watching it for about 15 years! I even had the sticker album in 1989 or 1990 or whenever it was.

It's never been better than it has now, although Paul Robinson's constant references to turkeys in the first ever episode were humourous. And they'll never top the episode where Des imagined his ears getting bigger.

anyone remember the wealth of time devoted to that grannie wifie dying. can't remember her name - the one that painted. Her.

There was like a 30 min montage of all her 'best' bits. made me chuckle!!

I think they devoted all that time to her dying 'cos she died in real life... she was always having to leave to have 85 operations done...

Guest gilly
anyone remember the wealth of time devoted to that grannie wifie dying. can't remember her name - the one that painted. Her.

There was like a 30 min montage of all her 'best' bits. made me chuckle!!

Helen Daniels.. Wasn't the "30 min montage" because she died in real life though?