aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Stop being so fucking bitter just because Tokely and the rest of your jumped up Highland Leaguers (Hastings, Munro etc.), like the rest of the SPL, are too bloody gormless to restrain themselves from running straight into/pushing Miller. Whether or not it's enough to actually knock him over, the rules of the game still apply.

Why are you nae bored yet?

Yep, thought that too about Diego's goal. Piss poor clearing header, followed by a team with 9 or 10 men behind the ball somehow contriving to allow the opposition's star man to flick the ball up in the air, wait for it to drop, take a touch, set himself and finally shoot. Just smacks of poor organisation.

I wonder if Graham Spiers will describe Rangers' very similar display as "inept" after saying that about Aberdeen against Dnipro?

I wonder if Graham Spiers will describe Rangers' very similar display as "inept" after saying that about Aberdeen against Dnipro?

Does Graham Spiers still have his head jammed up his arse nice and firm?

Was a boring game. The least deserving team out of the British teams that got knocked out of the quarters.

Was going to say hope Bayern fuck them up badly but they don't even get the pleasure to do that!

Agreed. Stop being so fucking bitter just because Tokely and the rest of your jumped up Highland Leaguers (Hastings, Munro etc.), like the rest of the SPL, are too bloody gormless to restrain themselves from running straight into/pushing Miller. Whether or not it's enough to actually knock him over, the rules of the game still apply.

Why are you nae bored yet?

:laughing:

8 characters

Another time, Andy Walker.

Things to do and all that...

Nah see what Andy Walker condones is diving, what I'm saying is that if defenders commit what to the letter of the law are fouls our of clumsiness and stupidity, they can't complain when a player goes down. Nae sure why I'm bothering going on about this, you're obviously just being a character rather than misunderstanding or disagreeing.

that was a proper stonewaller.

what the hell was going on in the refs mind?

No fucking idea.

McCulloch's challenge on Kalvenes after that was shocking too.

Bloody cracking game so far though. We're not doing to bad and even if we lose i'll be happy that they made such a good account of themselves. The officials have been shocking though.

Our midfield has been superb and while the defence has been a little shaky Wilkie and Kenneth have held it together so far.

Currently all crossable body parts remain so.

good game! i feel sorry for united and mark kerr! was offered a ticket for this and it would have been a great game to be at, but i was in london for work last week, then edinburgh on friday, then cliftonhill on sat, would have been too much.

as for montrose, a good 3 - 0 win down at cliftonhill for us, rotten pitch and disgraceful ref (the one that looks like steve macdonald fae corrie) but a decent victory for us in a match we dominated form start to finish. we are looking good for 2nd.

Surely Rangers can't play a 4-5-1 with no strikers against Partick Thistle??

Based on the last half hour at Cappielow on Saturday, they could play any formation they like on Wednesday and they will still fucking murder us. We were really good first half, but wasted at least four sitters.

Tuffey's penalty save was an absolute stunner. He'll be busy at Snake Mountain.

:up:

Just got back from the game.

What a brilliant atmosphere!! Gutted for Mark Kerr, terrible decision making though there was a few of them, punt it away!!

Haven't seen any highlights yet. I assume that the penalty was a stone waller? It looked like a he just threw him to the ground from where I was sitting.

Wish we could have held on for Eddie. Still a teckle game though.