aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Phatbar

Friends get PAID

Morning Guys and Girls :)

Well im taking this opertunity to say hello to everybody so HELLO

Also I pay 3per day for new friends so apply today and also iv given a pay rise to existing friends who now get 7per day.

Sounds good :) But sorry im telling lies as dont really pay but hay got your attention

Morning Guys and Girls :)

Well im taking this opertunity to say hello to everybody so HELLO

Also I pay 3per day for new friends so apply today and also iv given a pay rise to existing friends who now get 7per day.

Sounds good :) But sorry im telling lies as dont really pay but hay got your attention

Actually what are you talking about? Are you autistic?

Who is Hogisbald??

Well Im really glad that Hogisbald found my opening post so interesting that it merited 3 seperate replys when all could be said in 1...

I simply wanted to say hello on something I am new to.

But im glad to see that existing users are happy to wast there time being negative to new members on a forum which is supposed to be boosting the profile of music and people in Aberdeen.

So thanks for showing me a warm welcom at Aberdeen-music.

Well Im really glad that Hogisbald found my opening post so interesting that it merited 3 seperate replys when all could be said in 1...

But im glad to see that existing users are happy to wast there time being negative to new members on a forum which is supposed to be boosting the profile of music and people in Aberdeen.

Welcome, Wilkommen, Bienvenue

There's good (and some bad) chat on here about music and all sorts of nonsense. Have a look through the posts and get involved. :up:

Thought you were a spammer. Apologies.

Welcom....