aberdeen-music

Another reason to despise Bring Me The Horizon.

*Amy*

This BMTH moron is just another example of some Neandrathal male, realising he can get more imperssionable girls to have sex with him if he grows his hair, gets some piercings and talks about vegetarianism. The majority of the 'MySpace-core' scene he's tapping into is founded on the principle of faux-sensitive men seducing impressionable teenage girls.

I do feel sorry for the people who genuinely love the kind of music he's involved in, because it's being slowly turned into a total farce.

Why poor me? Like I say, backward, yocal cretins like you make life that little bit sweeter :up:

the word 'cretin' i feel would be better used to describe someone that supports paedophilia, on the premise that they 'thought' the kid was 16.

Technically i'm an aberdonian, since i was born here. So your Yocal/backward comments have a flaw too... but that doesn't bother me as much as your pro-peado views.

the word 'cretin' i feel would be better used to describe someone that supports paedophilia, on the premise that they 'thought' the kid was 16.

Technically i'm an aberdonian, since i was born here. So your Yocal/backward comments have a flaw too... but that doesn't bother me as much as your pro-peado views.

You just keep coming back for more don't you?

You're one of my favourite kind of Internet big men. The ones that can't just ignore wind up merchants like me. It's so much fun!

I guess i'm outed! I totally am pro-paedophillia! I mean why not eh? Live and let live and all that...Ahh well let the witchunt commence!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

they said that he had been charged with the urination, but not with the bottle throwing. hopefully he will be given some sort of punishment, the police took away some of the girl's piss-soaked clothing so it won't be particularly hard to establish whether or not it came from the little cunt's bladder. it could come under so many charges so who knows.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I'm not getting any from anywhere, thank you very much.

Tam O'Shantie at the top of page 2 seems to be up for it, though.

Yeah, when I wrote that I sprung a massive skin-stretcher and couldn't help but beat myself off over the thought of it. It's a bit embarassing really, but everybody has some secret 'turn on' and mine just happens to be that.

Yeah, when I wrote that I sprung a massive skin-stretcher and couldn't help but beat myself off over the thought of it. It's a bit embarassing really, but everybody has some secret 'turn on' and mine just happens to be that.

Agreed, mine just happens to be piss and blood.

Nice one, personally i'm more in one-legged lesbian dwarves in wetsuits wrestling in Mullerice, but each to their own, eh?

Guest Tam o' Shantie
can u go to prison for pissing on someone? :popcorn:

god knows, the charge could be assault, battery, indecent exposure...chances are it'll be a fine/community service though. considering the guy's no doubt fucking minted from his clothing company (and probably rich before he even started the whole thing, like half of the artists on visible noise) the fine will be less of a bother though. what IS interesting is that it will be much harder for him to leave europe apparently with an assault/battery record, especially if they are wanting to tour the states (and Uk record sales have apparnetly been very disappointing for their shit album, i guess there's only so many token sales you can expect out of an audience who would rather look at pictures of the band than listen to them).

For anyone that is against the girl, and for the band, imagine how you would feel if a guy pissed on you because you rejected his advances.

I'm pretty sure most people on here wouldn't be a complete knob(no pun intended) and piss on a girl for turning you down.