aberdeen-music

Blaze was OK, but the greates band in Aberdeen by a long shot are.....

medichi

Strobing Goat were mental.

I just remembered as I am typibng this that I accosted the two members in Exodus last night tellign them, that while they really were fuckign ace, I hated them for playing Post Mortem by Slayer and at the end, they did a 3 tom hit thing (well, the drum machine did) and I had a hardon like Gary Glitter at a Playskool cos I thought they were about to go into Raining Blood.

But the bastards just ended theirt set there.

CUNTS

Originally posted by thurisaz:

Strobing Goat were mental.

I just remembered as I am typibng this that I accosted the two members in Exodus last night tellign them, that while they really were fuckign ace, I hated them for playing Post Mortem by Slayer and at the end, they did a 3 tom hit thing (well, the drum machine did) and I had a hardon like Gary Glitter at a Playskool cos I thought they were about to go into Raining Blood.

But the bastards just ended theirt set there.

CUNTS

so that was the cover at the end, knew i recognized it!

and yes hog strobbing goat are local, they're in the battle of the bands final next monday along with the ever impressive aka the fox and double jack.

reckon it'll be a close result as well.

Originally posted by medichi:

Strobing Goat!!!!!!

Blaze played no Wolfsbane, and as such, were average.

On the way home, I popped into Drummonds, and by chance, witnessed the most awesome band in Aberdeen - Strobing Goat!

Godflesh gone Gabba! Ace! Rob Karloff, you will like.....

AND... as if by magic... Strobing Goat are playing The Moorings Bar this Saturday 24th April.

I specifically requested them after reading this thread.

Hope to see all you goat fans (I almost used another word for a second) there.

Flash

ha ha ha I saw them and thought it was Carter the unstoppable sex machine having just been introduced to the effects of too much drugs and booze,I thought it was an unholy racket,and pretty shambolic,but if you like that sort of thing then you should check out XS RELOCAT at Dr Drakes on Monday the 26th April ,that's THIS Monday.