aberdeen-music

New gear 2007

The Milner

Wow it sounds!? It's hard to see any sign of wood there, EMG suck! Whats the point of playing this piece of crap when u have fender strat and gibson?

Because, my young Lithuanian friend, as a previous post states, I will be travelling in and out of Angola in Africa for the foreseeable future and rather prop up the bar or catch exotic diseases like my alchoholic, womanising colleagues, I'd rather use the evenings for working on speed and technique.

That, plus if it all goes to shit, I can use the Hohner and my battery-powered Microcube to busk my way back home...

Guitar & Vocals me !!!!

"Li-vin' easy, li-vin' free, season ticket on a one-way ride...."

Oh poor you my big friend, your wife is getting rid of you and your guitars and sending u to africa? :-)) Just kidding :-)

Fine then! Good excuse, take it and cheat on your other guitars, though they're not so stupid as you think. You wouldn't like if your wife cheated on you! Same with the guitars...

How much have u paid for it?

That is really really unsettling :up:

:-) SpanishArmada,

Got a Really boring question for you! I'm sure that you'll answer it with love :-)

Where could A kid (talkin' 'bout my self) get a job in aberdeen? I'm quite new here. What places should I try or so ?

Danke Schon

THank you

Spasiba

Aciu

Dzenkuja

Merci

Paldies....

Wouldn't be able to get into McDonals, im 15 at the moment, and there no need for new delivery boys (checked that too)

Damn i need money.. :(

How old are you?

You have a number of options.

Wash Car Windows at Traffic Lights

A job in an ice cream van

A dodgey chipper which will pay you 2 an hour

Try for a paper round with a free paper

Sell your Sperm on the internet (I am not sure how old you have to be to do this).

Become an Avon Lady (as above)

Befriend an old lady with a large fortune who is likely to die and leave it all to you.

I recently bought a weighty Westfield Jazz Bass off a mate for 30 quid...

jazzbass.JPG

Does the job really... electronically sound and just missing a couple of pots.

i used to have a similar one but it was blue..same bass though did the job while i had it and for the price you cant really complain at all..well ya could but ya would just be being really picky.

i used to have a similar one but it was blue..same bass though did the job while i had it and for the price you cant really complain at all..well ya could but ya would just be being really picky.

Yeaah, the fact that I've had it kicking around my flat for about a year already made my money disappearing more noticeable. I decided to eventually buy it from the guy I was 'borrowing' it off because he could really use the money for a trip to Canada this summer.