aberdeen-music

[tip]THE KILLERS[tip]

Ross

I hate the AECC, so I won't be getting tickets for this. Shame, because I really enjoyed the Killers when I saw them live.

so if the beatles, the who, hendrix or nirvana played there you wouldn't go either?

you can get a great sound at the aecc. Yes it's a bit big amd concrete....but where else will they play in aberdeen?

edit: for the slow, im not comapring the killers to any of the above.

so if the beatles, the who, hendrix or nirvana played there you wouldn't go either?

you can get a great sound at the aecc. Yes it's a bit big amd concrete....but where else will they play in aberdeen?

edit: for the slow, im not comapring the killers to any of the above.

Of course I would go if the Beatles or Hendrix or Nirvana were playing, since they are three of the greatest musical acts ever. You can't compare the miracle of John Lennon, George Harrison or Jimi Hendrix and Kurt Cobain coming back from the dead to play in Aberdeen to seeing The Killers.

On the other hand, if it was Stellastarr* playing the AECC, I might go. But there probably is more chance of the Beatles playing there...

Something may be happening with them next year...not at the AECC, though. Stay tuned.

Stellastarr*'s second album was panned for ripping off the Killers' sound, but it's actually a much better album than "Sam's Town".

In that case Sam's Town much be really really shit because Stellastarr*'s second album is pretty darn weak. Although Sweet Troubled Soul was a good single.

Something may be happening with them next year...not at the AECC, though. Stay tuned.

Stellastarr*'s second album was panned for ripping off the Killers' sound, but it's actually a much better album than "Sam's Town".

Quite keen to see Stellastarr* live again, although I thought their last album was guff.