aberdeen-music

band images...

Mr.Mike

How to Achieve the Hunterbird Look:

Shave head all over w/ number 4.

Own 5 items of clothing:

1 pair of non-descript black shoes

1 pair of non-descript black trousers

1 t-shirt - gray, black or red (hey - this isn't a strictly dogmatic style ya know...)

1 jumper - gray with white stripes

1 non-descript black jackets.

And one instrument:

A Thunderbird bass.

Follow this schema and you will become a true timeless god of understated rock, and not some flash-in-the-pan nancy boy.

Craig

Bands I can think of off the top of my head that I like the images of are The Icarus Line, Mushroomhead, Slipknot, Rammstein, Akercocke and Murderdolls but you've always got to go back to your classic leather sorta look with the Wildhearts, Amen, Ramones etc. :D

I loved this from somethingawful.com:

"The Darkness are an amusing novelty. Yes, Im going to admit it, I do find them funny. Guys in catsuits who make elaborate mouth-gestures while they play bitchin guitar solos on a spaceship make me chuckle, and Im not going to let anyone tell me that its wrong. The fact that theyre looking stupid on purpose definitely elevates them above other bands that look ridiculous unintentionally and just make me feel embarrassed for them (Im looking at you, AFI)"